Re: Ghost Please Read

by JDM_Rafael

Original Post

Re: Need For Speed Heat Car Wishlist

ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜… Pro
@mfaisal_105 I mean Ford just forget the existence of GT90.It had its time,but never got into production.Yes GT90 had hypercar performance,but that one-off GT90 stay concept study.Unlike Carrera GT or Challenger,which have production version in the end.GT90 didnt,thus Ford just let go of a wasted chance and project.
Message 131 of 530 (776 Views)

ā˜…ā˜…ā˜… Apprentice

Come on its just a game.... they could put in the Batmobile 1989 if they wanted lol but you are entitled to your views. I think the McLaren F1 or Jaguar XJ220 should be okay by you..... right?

Message 132 of 530 (768 Views)

ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜… Pro
@mfaisal_105 Batmobile is different,the license to it belongs to movie company.If they can get license from movie company,they certainly can add Batmobile into NFS.The final decision is up to the license company not EA,that's the main point.(XJ220 and F1 are both top end 90s hypercar.Sadly XJ220 hardly return after NFSII and Rivals)
Message 133 of 530 (765 Views)

ā˜…ā˜…ā˜… Apprentice

Finally some jdm fans. These cars should be in at least the DLC, if not in game right away. Not a fan of the exotics, however if they at least give us JDM fans cars such as these, we'll live. Lets hope they listen

Message 134 of 530 (756 Views)

ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜… Pro
@JDM_Rafael DC5/EK9/NA1/AP2/NB/ND/FD/EVO IX/EVO X/2 Z34/2 Z33/2 R34/S15/S13/S30Z/C10/GD Impreza/GC Impreza....Not as inclusive as UG era,but at least there are almost every main Japanese tuner cars,excluding Toyota/Lexus.So not bad actually
Message 135 of 530 (720 Views)

ā˜…ā˜…ā˜… Apprentice

I understand like how Toyota turned out to be such a kill-joy! I guess we'll have to wait and see what is instore for us.

Message 136 of 530 (713 Views)

ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜… Newbie
@Jaiar06 Hell yah the Z32!!
Message 137 of 530 (702 Views)

ā˜…ā˜…ā˜… Apprentice
@GK3512 GTR-33, Acura Integra type r, Civic si em1, Prelude, Eclipse, Fairlady Z 300zx, (Honorable mentions Altezza / is300, Sc300, Celica) there's plenty of Japanese goodness not included. But that's alright, I just hope one of those dlc packs delivers, even if there are no Lexus or Toyotas šŸ˜ž The cars you mentioned have mostly always been in the game.. Its fine to have them but really ? If theres going to be a new game. Throw in new jdm cars.
Message 138 of 530 (672 Views)

ā˜…ā˜…ā˜… Apprentice
@01Silver10 amen. Less super cars and more actual "real world" cars would be nice. Most of us just want to customize even our own car, except cars like the corolla and others are excluded.
Message 139 of 530 (647 Views)

Re: More Diversity in Vehicles

ā˜…ā˜…ā˜… Apprentice
@LithTheKitten I couldn't agree more. I think these underground street racing games revolve around cars you see on a daily basis or in the tuner scene.

There's alot of super cars, but we're missing so many nice jdm cars and like you said I wish they would come to the game at some point. Whether in a DLC at least.

Message 140 of 530 (822 Views)