Re: Need For Speed HEAT update request

by YEP352

Original Post

Need For Speed HEAT update request

★★★ Novice

Hi I am big nfs fan and I asking for one addition.

I play NFS HEAT a lot and I thing that turbo sounds can be changeable.

for example;

I use turbo charger for street race cars but when use it on supercar it doesn't suit

so please add it in game if you can.

Message 1 of 9 (985 Views)

★★ Guide
@YEP352 that's a stupid suggestion, considering that most super/hyper cars have some sort of forced induction, be it turbo or super charging. Or a bit rarer but becoming more common, battery assisted which would be nearly silent.
Message 2 of 9 (961 Views)

★★★ Novice

U did not get what ım talking about I am JDM guy so I use mostly nissan , mazda or any japan car . So when ı put dual turbo i dont like its sound I say if there is option to change the valve sound it can be good option .

I want this because ı dont want to lower my car's stats 

Message 3 of 9 (937 Views)

★★ Guide
@YEP352 So what you're asking for is adjusting turbo sounds..... they couldn't get half the sounds right as it is, why do you think some sound adjustments would be a high priority for a company that's been pulled off any future nfs games...
Message 4 of 9 (929 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes !!! Like horn sound blowoff need to be change 

Ex. You put D.T.C it made stututu but in real it can be change if you put diferent blowoff valve

Message 5 of 9 (898 Views)

★★ Guide
@YEP352 Yeah good luck with that. Also you'll need to work on your English to properly convey exactly what you want/desire, to be ignored properly by the devs
Message 6 of 9 (893 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thank you for your suggestion
Message 7 of 9 (885 Views)

Community Manager

@YEP352 

Thanks for your suggestion about changeable turbo sounds.

Your English is fine by the way!

barry.png
Message 8 of 9 (839 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry If you don't mind ı do so simple photoshop desing for it EmbarrassedNFS heat sample design.jpg

in this way players can be able to personalize their cars even more and beter in nfs style and ı dont see this in any other game before

Message 9 of 9 (774 Views)