Need For Speed 2022 Needs

by HELLFIRETIGER13

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need For Speed 2022 Needs

★★ Novice

Need For Speed 2022 needs the most important detail is with support because if you add cars that are just fine and expansions that is fine too.  But other than that the number one objective is NFS is an illegal street racing game and if Criterion can just put a purposeful multiplayer like for example for multiplayer you go into races where you have to beat people in an F1 or motorsport like points system like 1st is 20 points and 2 points down each position for unique one of kind cars, rims, paints, parts and etc.  To order to have more points is to get to finish in a high position in a race and the heat meter can be the multiplier for the points but if you escape the cops after each day or night the heat meter will instantly go up each day in after a race. So after five days, it should be Heat level 5. The player can bank points or keep racing and earn more points. For the points system the more days you escape the more risk and difficulty it will become.  So this is a risk or reward type multiplayer and that's what I like and many purposes like trying to reach the goal of getting this Team Need For Speed car or Speedhunters cars, Concept cars and even put SEMA cars I want cars to be desirable for the eye to see.  Going back to the multiplayer, there will be a racer showdown and there will a crew battle.  The racer showdown can be your single-player tournament for one-of-a-kind car rewards and the crew battle will be a collective group of players in a team.  The difference is the crew battle you can only bring one member as your wingman for fairness.  In the racer showdown, everyone is going to compete on their own including members of your team.   

The Physics needs to be better if you look at Project unite for NFS Heat the feel a lot more natural and the graphics are more clearer and colorful.

Message 1 of 7 (2,290 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need For Speed 2022 Needs

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @HELLFIRETIGER13 Sorry for the late response. Thank you for your feedback, I'll pass this on to the team🦾

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (2,145 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @HELLFIRETIGER13 Sorry for the late response. Thank you for your feedback, I'll pass this on to the team🦾

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 7 (2,146 Views)

★★ Novice

Need for Speed 2022 Needs for Story 

I like the idea for the cops vs racers rivalry but what's the passion of it. Where does it come from? Does it comes to a death of a family member or loved one. It is because of the safety of the people, it is jealous of the racers? Something has to motivate something.  So my idea is maybe let's use like a police family that lost a teenage child; son or daughter. This fuels the chief of police or sheriff whatever it is. To do mind-blowing chases and tactics.  I would like to see a policewoman as a sheriff or chief to be the main antagonist because women are really prideful and they have a deep motherly love for the death of her child.  Plus I want a like early to mid-20s son who is the older brother that will be a nice police and racer plot. That adds that juice to it. The pursuit vehicles have to match their personalities  The of course her son will have a Dodge Charger Hellcat Redeye will be nice because the police like the way it looks and gives personally. Momma will a have an unmarked Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk because it is big American SUV and fast and still have some space so.  

Message 3 of 7 (2,106 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@HELLFIRETIGER13 This story is nice but maybe it could be sad.
Message 4 of 7 (1,801 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@HELLFIRETIGER13Uhm yes you are right NFS has too a degree been a illegal racing game since the 90s, but you are wrong about the street race scene. That has only been there since 2003 when chav aka FF, where introduced.

That introuced the series too open world urban illegal street racing,
but before that it was all about the epic scenary on street tracks with epic supercars like Lambo Ferrari Chevrolet Porsche and some fictional ones.

Anyway you also mention having similar MP gameplay like Forza and F1, the only problem is that we need too return back too track racing.
If not that will not work dont get me, wrong you have some good ideas.

But my problem is that you are trying too mix too games into one big game, i personally think it would be better with two separate games.
That was actually Black Box plan back in 2002-03, but EA decided too go
for the FF chav trend instead and they have milked it since.

Etc that one studio would made cannonball and another a chav, then both side of the community would be happy.
Because lets face we are divided i mean personally im representing the old school NFS era from 90s, i would bet you representing the chav side.

I just dont think that they cant please both, side of the community with one game.
One another thing they can do is make a NFS game where you play as either pro supercar racer vs a chav illegal street racer, in a open world with race tracks kinda like in the Crew 2. But with cops and have both pve and pvp gameplay, then i could play as a pro racer with a stock supercar.

Etc a Ferrari and i could roam around and challenging street racers AI or players, we could call it Need for Speed Chav vs Cannonball.

Message 5 of 7 (1,711 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Thanks for asking this. I also want to know same. I love to play Need for Speed 2022 game. I am playing this game from 2014. I love to play car racing games and I am really in love with this game because of this game graphics. I am glad I have found your post while reading reviews online for this https://www.topessaywriting.org/samples/illness site. Because I want to complete my essay assignments and I am thinking about taking help from that website. But I want to make sure their site has good reviews.

Message 6 of 7 (1,246 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi, can you tell me where can I download Need For Speed Heat PROJECT UNITE? I can't find it ! Please help me! 

Message 7 of 7 (483 Views)