Re: Nba live mobile

by djakes911

Original Post

Nba live mobile tips

★★ Novice

I think NBA live mobile should be upgraded for many ways, not just for me but for all the users who like this game. I think NBA live mobile should have a broadcast, this will be amazing, and will bring a lot more fans to the ea community, also there should be a my career mode, or the one, we need better details added in our game to have more fun with the EA community. 

Thank you 

Message 1 of 7 (931 Views)

Nba live mobile

★★ Novice

NBA live mobile will be much better with a really good player, now EA added lots of legends but they are missing one, the greatest player of all time, Michael Jordan. Who's with me?!

Message 2 of 7 (925 Views)

Nba live mobile

★★ Novice

NBA Live Mobile should have a broadcast, better graphics, a my career mode, and Michael Jordan who they haven't had for all these seasons.  I think this will make a big impact on the game, and would gain more fans and popularity.

Thank you 

Message 3 of 7 (933 Views)

★★★ Newbie
We should contact EA about this proposal
Message 4 of 7 (911 Views)

Community Manager

@bradwthesauce 

You already have my friend! Even though you might not see a reply from us on every thread that doesn't mean we aren't listening to feedback. Wink

Thanks for being fans of the game. 

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 7 (887 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Can u guys at ea add a instant replay also and where you can go into the locker room free room mode actual live head to head and over head camera view
Message 6 of 7 (881 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Great game should have a market to buy and trade players
Message 7 of 7 (824 Views)