NHL 2019 locked

by Marblejoker69

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NHL 2019 locked

★★★ Newbie

Hi!

i bought the new nhl 2019 about a week and a half ago but haven’t been able to play it at all which really bums me out. In the general menu when you first arrive in the game you get the regular “demo-version” choices like free skate etc. but there’s a lock on the “main menu” - and no other explanation for it. Though I’m assuming it’s that it’s still installing, given the fact that that there’s a percentage loading in the top right corner. However, I’ve kept the game on for hours at time waiting for that bar to move, and though it’s  moved slightly, I’m not even half-way there yet.

so my question is;

is this the issue? And if so, should I really have to wait this long? Seems completely *.

Message 1 of 2 (4,132 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NHL 2019 locked

Hero

@Marblejoker69

Can you check the game file on your console and see if the download is complete? 

You could also just delete the game data file and start downloading again. 

•—————————————————•

If a message helped you, please give it XP! Click the XP button at the bottom of the post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Not an EA employee

Banner AHQ Hero Mass Effect.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (4,004 Views)

All Replies

Re: NHL 2019 locked

Hero

@Marblejoker69

Can you check the game file on your console and see if the download is complete? 

You could also just delete the game data file and start downloading again. 

•—————————————————•

If a message helped you, please give it XP! Click the XP button at the bottom of the post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Not an EA employee

Banner AHQ Hero Mass Effect.png

Message 2 of 2 (4,005 Views)