Re: NFS heat add split screen offline multiplayer

by Faheed89

Original Post

NFS heat add split screen offline multiplayer

★ Apprentice

Add spilt screen offline multiplayer in NFS heat that would be amazing i hope u guys will add

Message 1 of 19 (151,804 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Faheed89 Just forget it, EA have not made NFS games with split screen since 2002 ish. Nowadays its all about online im afraid,EA dont care about split screen anymore. IF you want that you need too look for racing games, that still supports split screen.
Message 2 of 19 (151,749 Views)

@BVBgamer88 wrote:
Faheed89 Just forget it, EA have not made NFS games with split screen since 2002 ish. Nowadays its all about online im afraid,EA dont care about split screen anymore. IF you want that you need too look for racing games, that still supports split screen.

From what I know, the last NFS game with split screen was NFS The Run for Nintendo Wii from way back in 2011.

There hasn't been a NFS game with split screen since then.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 19 (151,738 Views)

★ Apprentice
@BVBgamer88 hmmm😔😔
Message 4 of 19 (151,738 Views)

★★★ Pro
@TheRealJony Yeah i know that man, but i was talking about split screen on tracks. That is real true split screen racing too me,it isent the same in a open world envoirement. Buy the way The run was *, that game wasent even made for multiplayer.
Message 5 of 19 (151,730 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Faheed89 Sorry dude but after EA went from tracks, too open world racing and we got better internet. Then EA ditched split screen in favor for online racing.
Message 6 of 19 (151,719 Views)

@BVBgamer88 wrote:
TheRealJony Yeah i know that man, but i was talking about split screen on tracks. That is real true split screen racing too me,it isent the same in a open world envoirement. Buy the way The run was *, that game wasent even made for multiplayer.

NFS The Run wasn't open world. You couldn't really free roam the USA like you can in both The Crew 1 and 2.

I agree NFS The Run wasn't a good NFS game. It underperformed in sales, according to EA.

But for what it's worth, I still enjoyed playing it.

This game was pretty much the last NFS game that didn't have brake2drift handling model (as it was developed by Black Box), so mostly that made the game enjoyable for me.

Also since we couldn't free roam the USA, that made the game feel more like a road trip (in a good way) as there was no going back once we complete a section of the game.

If I were to choose NFS The Run or both The Crew 1 and 2 (as all these games feature the USA), I would choose NFS The Run as the biggest reason is it can be played offline.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 19 (151,700 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Carbon had split screen on the 360

Message 8 of 19 (149,544 Views)

★★ Novice
@BVBgamer88 Lol EA doesnt care what we want in general......
Message 9 of 19 (149,513 Views)

★★★ Newbie

since 2000 ish ?
how is that possible ?
NFS rivals had split screen. Not so ?

Message 10 of 19 (130,738 Views)