NFS developers need to cut out the crap. Payback and Heat are garbage.

by FPVDREY76

Original Post

NFS developers need to cut out the crap. Payback and Heat are garbage.

★★★★★ Novice

Stop the production of garbage. Obvious you just bank on Legacy sales and put little innovation of lobbying cost to give an updated car list not one that’s 80-90% unchanged over past four titles. Stop recycling and innovate, stop taking stuff out of games, every drift type event from 2015 should never have been shelved, your supposed to build on next editions not lessen them.  Day/night mode makes no sense, why can’t you win $ on a night race, why do cops not react same day or night, why don’t you gain rep on a day race? Stupid stupid stupid ideas never even belonged on a dam sticky note. It’s like NFS your designers have never been to an auto show or opened up a car mag. Ship them all off to Nintendo.to design Mariokart cause they are garbage!!! Oh and engine swapping Big block V8 into an engine bay designed for an in-line 4cyl just isn’t possible on most of cars Heat offers it on. 

Message 1 of 13 (727 Views)

Re: NFS developers need to cut out the crap. Payback and Heat are garbage.

★★★★★ Novice
@FPVDREY76 Payback is garbage, yes. But Heat isn't that bad. So just deal with it or go play FH
Message 2 of 13 (698 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Heat is much more better than payback. It was the bottom i think with the cards.

Message 3 of 13 (678 Views)

★ Apprentice
@FPVDREY76 The game is decent but they need to add better cars (not super cars) and make customization better wheels be too big on some cars and it’s annoying.
Message 4 of 13 (656 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Heat isn't bad, but also not very good.  Far better than Payback, which I have no knowledge of, because I ignored both it and NFS 2015 after World shutdown.  Heat COULD be a good game with the right development decisions vs Payback which was horrible strait out of the gate.  

Of course 'could be' and 'will be' are completely different matters.

Message 5 of 13 (642 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It was impossible for me to drift in NFS 2015. Payback and Heat made it easier for me to do so.

Message 6 of 13 (627 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

heat is a great game but it needs alot to survive cuz atm it looks like its gonna die like crew 2

Message 7 of 13 (595 Views)

★★ Guide

Do list all these supposed "great points".... the story that's finished within 10 hours?

The lack of any real need to buy more that 2 other cars... the myriad assortment of lack of support for button mapping or steering wheel?

The devs that don't communicate with the fans?

Please do expand on those good points.. 

Message 8 of 13 (590 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Icarium81 Lack of Need For Other Cars was a thing since UG1. Heat as a Blackbox ultra mix keeps this problem.
Message 9 of 13 (576 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

- NFS 2015 -> Epic
- NFS  Payback -> not that good cause of the roll cards, gameplay was fun and enjoyable tho
- NFS HEAT- BEST SO FAR on current gen

Message 10 of 13 (553 Views)