Re: NFS UNBOUND ONLINE

by Soxyn

Original Post

NFS UNBOUND ONLINE

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

EA for the love of god add an actual matchmaking system that can pool the players together in nfs unbound, just like in payback and nfs 2015 speedlist. It’s embarrassing that the online mode feels dead already and it’s only been 4 days since release. At least if you’re trying to do online sessions only make the lobby more than 60 players so we can have a variety of activities or events being available for players.

Message 1 of 2 (1,268 Views)

Re: NFS UNBOUND ONLINE

★★★ Apprentice

Yeah, I don't get what they were trying to do here. Playing online feels kinda bare because of how they tried to make it work. Make a online career where yo have to race against people to level up. But outside that and doing car meet (which never happens because everybody is racing to level up), what do you have to do? Drive aimlessly in the city and do nothing I guess.

I don't get why they insist on not making speedlist come back. Matchmaking systems always work in racing games.

They should just have kept Heat system, with a public lobby where you can race against bots only or players on the race you chose and add matchmaking speedlist on top of that for people who wants to race against players only. 

Message 2 of 2 (1,239 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help