NFS Heat

by TheReap1976

Original Post

NFS Heat

★★★ Apprentice

EA have proper put me off from buying another EA game ever had nothing but since day one with servers throwing me off mid races but on the upside getting warned prior to it happening. EA swore blind there's was nothing wrong there end otherwise other players would be complaining which there isn't. So this resulted in a couple of months of proper stress even as far as making me ill because I was constantly on the phone to sky complaining and arguing with them about the crappy service I was getting. Anyway only to find out the other night it was then all along then just to make matters even worse told me to do this troubleshooting which as then wiped all saved progress I've put so much time into and the problem as been since day one. Only to be told further lies by EA support. 

Message 1 of 2 (206 Views)

NFS HEAT

★★★ Apprentice

Whoever as been told by EA Support that they will get your lost progress well don't hold ur breath becausing according to Microsoft there's no way of getting its gone they said after nearly an hour on the phone with them. And all EA  can do is lie then covering those lies with more lies I've tried sorting things out they refuse to answer. Wot a joke they are after all these years of playing there games to be treat like this it's disgusting what they've been upto and still doing 

Message 2 of 2 (161 Views)