NFS Heat - Update 1.4

by EA_David

Original Post

Re: NFS Heat - Update 1.4

★★★★ Novice
@EA_BlueberryEA_David Button mapping for controllers is one of the most basic requirements for race games. Advanced controller settings like Deadzones for sticks and triggers is the next staple, because you should know deadzones grow over the age of a controller.

How does a race game not have these features? Mind boggling.
Message 31 of 264 (2,248 Views)

★★ Novice
@BLVD69 honest question. what hardware are you playing on? I haven't experienced any loading problems before
Message 32 of 264 (2,256 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_BlueberryEA_David Can we please add Lamborgini Urus & A Muscle car pack.. what happened to Bentley
Message 33 of 264 (2,238 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Cars need to star runing what 1/4 mile timing said in live tuning and they need to put a drag way part with ligth and timing board it will be grat 

Message 34 of 264 (2,195 Views)

★ Guide

Why not add customisable controllers and steering wheel support like people are asking for. Alot of people are not willing to purchase or play this game without this. Check the other post in the fourm.

Message 35 of 264 (2,176 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_David 

thank you for the patch notes but it’s missing few things what the players have reported.

Traffic control

In a race, vehicles randomly appears and Stops in the middle of the road.

Heat level/Police behaviour

Some players requesting to reduce cops behaviour at Heat 3+ Personal I don’t have any issues with this, you have to learn map layout and get better vehicle.

Custom controller layout 

There is no custom buttons for the players to customise controller layout.

hopefully what we have reported will be resolved soon, This is the best NFS in recent years. So let the devs make it better and the players happier.

Message 36 of 264 (2,161 Views)

Rif.: NFS Heat - Update 1.4

★★ Novice

Support for G29 on PC?

Message 37 of 264 (2,160 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Sick

Message 38 of 264 (2,151 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@EA_David I was told in a support chat that we would have our "progress rolled back" if we lost money/cars due to the item synchronization errors. Is this going to happen? I would at least like some in-game credit to go re-buy what I lost.

Message 39 of 264 (2,072 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_David Can you please fix the bug where Events not marked as completed on map after winning the race. It's really annoying especially when you've beaten the race a bunch of times and forget which ones you've beaten and which ones you still need to beat. 

Message 40 of 264 (2,071 Views)