NFS Heat - Update 1.4

by EA_David

Original Post

Betreff: NFS Heat - Update 1.4

★★★★ Guide

@k1ngMACAN wrote:
@GhostRider12897is it right, because I saw a lot of YouTube videos and there it was a way to easier on heat level 3 or 5 Standard smile

Well all I know is that they are not easy to beat for me.

Message 191 of 264 (765 Views)

Betreff: NFS Heat - Update 1.4

★★★★ Novice
@GhostRider12897 I saw a new YouTube video, the police is soo good, it shouldn't fix, great work, is it fixed since the last update? Because a week ago the police was bad
Message 192 of 264 (762 Views)

Re: NFS Heat - Update 1.4

★★★ Novice

I am still having the inventory sync error issue. Currently cannot play online without losing everything. Is there another fix for this coming???

Message 193 of 264 (702 Views)

★ Novice

Oh ok thanks. I got confused when I saw that then after hearing it was right I watched a video on it

Message 194 of 264 (689 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yay such a great update because of it im getting the dr1005 error code which Ive reported an have gotten zero responses from your EA help Ive tried calling 4 different numbers that reroutes me back to the website who do I get ahold of to get some actual help

Message 195 of 264 (683 Views)

★★★ Novice
@slimmcali21 im in the same boat at the moment
Message 196 of 264 (662 Views)

★★ Apprentice

actually it's not useless in an arcade game and wheels are not just not for sims, that's pretty ignorant.  I played Payback and it had great wheel support.  The inputs and dead zone where perfect and made the game enjoyable,  better than a game pad. So yes, please add wheel support for the minority of us who enjoy arcade style games with wheels.  

Message 197 of 264 (633 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I totally agree with you got to play last night and all my progression was gone cars,money,and even the starter car is gone. I just like some of the other fans to this franchise. Can ea just start us back off till where we can get our stuff back. Before the error occurred. Just like others I put time hrs and not to mention the grind for the ultimate parts that are now locked and have to be unlocked again.  I think it's only fair if we can start off where we left off at before this problem. This is the only problem I have with the game of right now the rest of the game it great. Can we get a response back on what's going on.  

Message 198 of 264 (572 Views)

★★★ Novice

Wheel Support for Fanatec, Thrustmaster, & Logitech G Series, etc. Pleeeaaase. 

Message 199 of 264 (553 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_David Inventory sync error

There were rare cases where upon choosing “Play Solo” or “Play Online”, players would be prompted with a message that their local and online inventories do not match, and asking if they wanted to sync them. In a few cases, when choosing yes, Bank and cars would disappear, while story progression and Rep level remained.

We’re sorry this happened - it should now no longer occur, and players should find the Pre-Order and Deluxe cars again in the dealership to purchase for 0 Bank.

This is still happening, it happend to me yesterday, all ultimate+ parts, 34 fully maxed cars and 600+k money gone, starting from scratch now
Message 200 of 264 (466 Views)