Re: NFS Heat - Update 1.4

by TheRealJony

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

I've encountered a bug that doesn't allow me to download or share my wraps! I'm writing this here because the bug report page refuses to submit my answers. I'll try it again, anyways...

Message 261 of 264 (766 Views)

★★ Novice
@Tormanbin so,game is not worth of its 40 euros?I encountered that this game has bad optimization etc.,so here is a question,what they did to fix this game,its seem like nothing,ahh,well EA,u will not get my money for now,i already mistaken for buying payback when it rooled out.
Message 262 of 264 (721 Views)

★★ Novice
@TheRealJony This Kenneth Johnson text and gamertag is Kenney J i hav one question for ya to ask you it i am a needforspeed fan NFS 2015 to NFS Heat and beyond future my problem is one thing need to be happen is IMPORT THE WRAPS UPLOAD from the previous NFS game to NFS Heat i couldn't import my old Wraps livery i created it
Message 263 of 264 (554 Views)

@Kennjul388 wrote:
This Kenneth Johnson text and gamertag is Kenney J i hav one question for ya to ask you it i am a needforspeed fan NFS 2015 to NFS Heat and beyond future my problem is one thing need to be happen is IMPORT THE WRAPS UPLOAD from the previous NFS game to NFS Heat i couldn't import my old Wraps livery i created it

You can import your customizations made in the NFS Heat Studio App into the main game.

However, you can't import your customizations made from previous NFS games into NFS Heat. Unfortunately, you will have to recreate your customizations from previous NFS games.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 264 of 264 (504 Views)