Re: NFS Heat - Update 1.4

by heek_cuh1216b

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Hopefully in the near future ..there are more options to race other online players ..friends or not..and a place to all.meet up ..parking lot fun or something..would bring alot of attention ...payback had a little garage ordeal going ..some a little more than that but same concept ..pink slip races maybe? ..contests ..for the best car best online rankings..but overall a bad * need for speed for sure ..the lights the sounds aftermarket stuff ..engine swaps ...yea nfs is back 👌💯💯

Message 201 of 264 (652 Views)

★★ Expert

@Virus_FGC 

Thank you for your valuable feedback on your current situation.

Ghost Devs I'm sure will address this in time is my thoughts. 

I'm just reading so many people still losing items and getting error messages still after the 1.4 patch.

I also get issus too so I fully support you in your complaint.

As a community of NFS players we all deserve to have completed game day one.

Sadly Ghost released on launch day a game that didn't work correctly or seem to be game tested before the launch day.

I am not aware if there was even any Beta testing on this game.

I think Ghost Studios should have  worked out the glitches, Errors,and many flaws before rushing the game to the community. 

So All anyone can do now is keep addressing the game issues and hope Ghost Devs come out with another patch to fix game problem.

Have a great day 😁

Message 202 of 264 (642 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@BLVD69 btw on release day and weeks after i didn't had any problems.
For me it happend after the latest patch
Message 203 of 264 (634 Views)

★★ Expert

@Virus_FGC 

Yes and you are correct 😊

I have personally had issue with my game before and after the 1.4 patch.

I do realize some didn't have any problems before patch like yourself.

Unfortunately there is plenty of confirmation of players having issue before and after.

Bottom be line is Ghost Devs need to address the Errors bugs and lost inventory that many have reported this week. 

So let's just wait and see what the Ghost Devs do next to address the issues. 

Thanks for letting me know about your issue.

Have a great day. 😁

Message 204 of 264 (631 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
@Superesc I hope this too! We are a very large group asking for that.. so.. EA, bring the heat of a steering wheel driving to this game and i will buy it for my ps4!
Message 205 of 264 (581 Views)

Betreff: NFS Heat - Update 1.4

★ Novice

I now received this problem for the 1st rime rn after trying to purchase some tires for my car. It said that there were some problems at the upgrading, but for the other parts, I had no problems. After I restarted the game, I received this message (local inventory couldn't be found). 

Message 206 of 264 (552 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You need to put a limit on cops because we are trying to escape them but there is no point in even trying because you guys made the cops go just as fast as you and it is dumb due to the fact that you can’t hit them without losing half of your health. Please add a limit to the cops

Message 207 of 264 (527 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Try the broken RSR lol.

Message 208 of 264 (508 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@D4rKy28 Yesterday i had the error 40010000 and today i have new error code 80060000 and lost all my money..
Message 209 of 264 (770 Views)

★ Apprentice

I  just got the Sync glitch and all my money and cars are gone but my Rep is still the same, is there a fix to this.

Message 210 of 264 (733 Views)