Re: NFS Heat - Update 1.4

by Kyle_Ragnador

Original Post

★★★ Novice
@GhostRider12897 Confirming, my PS4 game version also is 1.3, no updates available.
Message 181 of 264 (683 Views)

Betreff: NFS Heat - Update 1.4

★★★★ Novice

Dear Community Manager of Need for Speed heat, a lot of other People and I would be happy, If you can fix the police to the publication of Need for Speed heat. In my opinion, the police is not enough aggressive, since the last Patch.

In best regards

k1ngMACAN

Message 182 of 264 (668 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@BLVD69 wrote:

@TheAceTC 

Hello, can you give me some feedback as to the  "Game Platform"  having the issues?

I am asking for the benefit of the Ghost Devs to know the problem and hope they

address your issue with the next patch whenever that will be.

Have a good day. 

Base PS4 for me I can't save any progress and have to accept the terms and conditions every time I load the game up 

Message 183 of 264 (666 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@k1ngMACAN So I started thinking of, to play other games. Because It was so great to drive against the aggressive police Standard smile
Message 184 of 264 (664 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@k1ngMACAN wrote:

Dear Community Manager of Need for Speed heat, a lot of other People and I would be happy, If you can fix the police to the publication of Need for Speed heat. In my opinion, the police is not enough aggressive, since the last Patch.

In best regards

k1ngMACAN

They're plenty aggressive. Leave the police alone.

Message 185 of 264 (649 Views)

Community Manager

@GT18_JAY If you try playing on a different PSN ID as a test does the issue persist?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 186 of 264 (620 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

"

Environment - Night race intros

You’ve reported long loading screens before the start of races, and we have made an effort to reduce these. While we hope you’ll notice this improvement, you might also notice something else.

"

The problem wasn't the loading time.

The problem are the really bad servers. While the data is transferred we have ultra long blackscreens. This isn't fixed.

The sync is totally bogus. When we drive in an party, the car positioning sync is crap. i rammed a friend from the right and left in 0.5 secounds so nearly at the same time. while i was infront of him in my view. People are flying out of course only due to desync ramming other people and being placed back to their real position while the others took the ram for real. ...

Or NPC cars including police cars spawning in my car while driving ...

Message 187 of 264 (604 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_David wrote:

@GT18_JAY If you try playing on a different PSN ID as a test does the issue persist?

No both my old and main account seem to be working now even though nothing has changed since I tested after the last update and I have used the same process (completed to opening of the game then fully closed and reopened the game) 

Message 188 of 264 (579 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@GhostRider12897 is it right, because I saw a lot of YouTube videos and there it was a way to easier on heat level 3 or 5 Standard smile
Message 189 of 264 (567 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@k1ngMACAN In a need for speed, the police should be drive aggressive. Aren't they driving aggressive, it's not a need for Speed.
Message 190 of 264 (551 Views)