Re: NFS Heat - Update 1.4

by humed232312312

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey I have problem with save program 

I play this game 4 time and l last all my save program.

I tried 😓 

Message 51 of 264 (2,297 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ok so theres still problums with the Auxiliary parts some just seem to have no effect( and no elite kill switch jammier) since launch some low end cars can no longer get to 400+

still as with NFS payback trying to join a friend is hard at times. race prompts are glitch or wont show if outher players are on the care marker .. crew and delux boosts dont seem to work unless on time trials ONLY like really i dont get rep or bank boost on any thing but time trials like 5% + 7.5%(crew lvl40) boost should give me 4160 more bank for the race at the track worth 52000 putting it up to 56000ish for the first race or two oh not to mention that on the track if you go to clouse to the wall on turn 4 and 5  youll come to all most a dead stop from nouthing  if yo go to clouse to the inside of the track youll go flying form hitting nouthing

p.s all this is on ps4

Message 52 of 264 (2,295 Views)

Community Manager

@Jippo82 Did you get any sort of warning or notification when you started, about data not matching? Also, do you have the game installed on and play on multiple systems?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 53 of 264 (2,293 Views)

★ Guide
@raz_1one87 The getting slowed down on outside bends and bouncy jump flip from the inside lane on the circuit is something I also suffer with on PS4 when you down even touch the wall or anything on the inside line
Message 54 of 264 (2,275 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Anyone gonna fixes some little glitch on cars? The Aventador SVJ rear side intakes at the top got disappear when you change the exterior (take out the 69 livery). 

Also in an Aventador S, the rear side intakes at the top (same pannels) open up when you go over to high speed. They are supposed to be fixed after the S model update. I don't know it might because you got it to mix with the old model LP700-4 which they're retractable and open up in high speed. 

It just some little touch and I know it's a small problem but I wish you can get it done perfectly because I really love this game.

Hopefully some EA worker could see this and fix this problem.

Message 55 of 264 (2,266 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When will the r33 skyline be added? Or the 400r. One of the cars that needs to be added

Message 56 of 264 (2,265 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeap not fun and thay need to program the npc on the track to drive using the apex thay are all over the place like the lap traffic is 3 to 4 wide when thay  sould be no more then 2 wide for that track 

but im more unhappy that im not getting the xp or bank boost on any thing but crew time trials even with the multiplayer bones only works with more the 2 players in the race witch you still dont get a crew boost for

Message 57 of 264 (2,255 Views)

★★★ Newbie

oh im getting crashed cars in my garage some times after loading in to it and some times its still like that when loading into the game the next day

Message 58 of 264 (2,253 Views)

★★★ Novice

So even after the update I still can’t sync my save and play online. Still getting the same error code. And no I don’t have the game on multiple consoles or profiles. 1 console and only 1 profile on that console. Getting pretty fed up with this now 

Message 59 of 264 (2,241 Views)

★★★ Novice

Not seeing any mention of completed races not registering as done with a tick. An exclamation mark stays next to the event on the map, so i have a map full of events with exclamation marks but i have no clue what races i've won and what to do next. And yes, i know events can have multiple races, i have won 1st in 1 event on both races but the exclamation mark will not budge. Which makes the game pointless and unplayable. Worst NFS i've ever played, could be awesome if it wasn't so damn broken! No more pre-orders from me. RIP fanboy 2003-2019

Message 60 of 264 (2,237 Views)