Re: NFS Heat PS4 EA Access trial locked (active subscription)

by NixTrix27

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NFS Heat PS4 EA Access trial locked (active subscription)

★ Apprentice

Hi!

So, I have an active subscription on PS4 to EA Access. The first day the trial became available I've downloaded and played it a little.

Today when I wanted to play again, I've seen a lock on the game and when I'm trying to play it tells me that I have to buy it in order to play.

I deleted the trial and now it won't even show up in the store anymore!

Please help!

Thanks in advance!

Message 2 of 75 (10,073 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NFS Heat EA Access Trial Not Working On PS4

Community Manager

Thanks @abbespl 

This issue should now be resolved, can any affected players please retry and confirm your current status on this issue here, thank you.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 71 of 75 (6,690 Views)

All Replies

NFS Heat free trial doesn't work!!!!

★★ Novice

EA Acces for Need for Speed Heat doesn't work, downloaded it and it says that I have to buy the game? So what is the free trial?

Message 1 of 75 (7,896 Views)

Re: NFS Heat free trial doesn't work!!!!

★★ Novice
@Nuld0nnie yes me too, I was playing yesterday from 8pm maybe and after 2 hours it crashed, now there is error with license or something, I contacted ea support and girl told me that lot of people have this problem
Message 3 of 75 (7,847 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi!

I had the same exact problem!

just have the option to add to cart now.

Message 4 of 75 (9,965 Views)

★★ Novice

yeah well, ea told me it was a sony problem so I called sony playstation support and they say because of the game launch today the trial isn't working any longer.. this pisses me off cause I bought ea access for it to try it out you know -_-

Message 5 of 75 (7,840 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Charmechulo Same here!
Message 6 of 75 (9,958 Views)

★ Apprentice

10 Hour trials (should) work regardless of launch day!

Message 7 of 75 (7,837 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah well someone at sony says not so I'm confused tho, but I see that alot of people having trouble with this issue so I hope ea or sony have a solution for this cause everyone is paying for this ea access thing and they can't even play. I uninstalled the game cause I thought maybe if I reinstall it it would work, now the joke is I can't even download it anymore like wtf 🤣

Message 8 of 75 (7,835 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah I have the same problem.

Message 9 of 75 (9,943 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes looks like its the same even for me. Its locked because its the release day for the game I suppose but ideally a trail is a trial and it should be allowed to play for Active EA Subscribers.

EA Access on PS4 is so broken I believe sometimes. Few days back, Battlefield V was removed from the Vault and was back later and my guess is there was a free weekend that went on but still, it shouldn't be going unavailable from Vault !!

Message 10 of 75 (9,927 Views)