Re: NFS Heat Level 3+

by HowlingBeast

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Yeah the cops in this game are difficult to a b u l l s h i t degree. It gets to the point where I want to turn the game off every single time because what the hell is the point if you can never win? You waste 5+ minutes of your time trying to outrun them, they rubber band worse than Mario Kart 64, and it just goes on and on until you either wreck and they d̶o̶g̶p̶i̶l̶e̶ bust you, or your car loses all of its minuscule amount of health. You might get lucky and find a ramp, but even then they might still be on your tail. Consider this a formal complaint because it's a huge stain on an otherwise solid arcade racer, and I want to see this series succeed.

So when's the patch? I'm serious.

Message 131 of 205 (880 Views)

★ Guide

Only had a problem with cops at the start of the game, getting into 3+ with stock parts on my starter car.

Once you learn some self-discipline and get off the road before the heat gets too much for you to handle they become just annoying flies. In fact I hate the fact they stop the chase too easily when Im trying to do a challenge which involves them chasing me.

Honestly you shouldnt even go to level 3 until you unlock the races that require heat 3.

If you really suck at it, use the daytime racer challenges to build rep where its safer, cops only chase if you hit them.. I wish they would fix this.

Remember "minuscule" health can be replenished by driving though a gas station.

Besides even if you get busted by the cops its not like its game over.

Message 132 of 205 (854 Views)

★ Apprentice

Agreed. Some game designers at EA should be fired for this. Ruining completely fine game.

But it's not the only problem. Like M3 E46 with everything at Pro+ including dual turbo addition to its natural aspirated engine and it can't do 250km/h??? 250km/h is electronically limited top speed of a STOCK CAR. Unlimited it's able to do 280km/h in real life and with dual turbo it's a 320km/h car. This game needs a lot of fixes... like a LOT.

Message 133 of 205 (852 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@HowlingBeast Dude, the level of IQ u put in this answer is over Einstein`s IQ. Have u considered that reaching that elite repair kit aint happening in 5 mins? If they cant make this Night time/Cop chase thing enjoyable at the begining when ur car is pretty much like Zewa toilet paper and increase their power/aggressiveness to be on par with your upgrades, the gaming experience that a new player will have with this * OP poilce squad will result in an ALT+F4. nb4 "git gud" comment do notice that not all NFS players are elitists and they play this game to enjoy some racing driving experience with some nice textures and graphics.
Message 134 of 205 (809 Views)

★ Guide
@VasileConstantin pls delete NFS Heat
Message 135 of 205 (797 Views)

★ Novice

"•Fix the damage numbers for car combat cos losing 20 to 30% health for ramming the side of a dodge is stupid"

-LOL, Dodge vehicles don't need to get rammed to stop working.

Message 136 of 205 (791 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Actually this is 100% false my challenger is 260 and cannot lose any cops at heat level 3 and up going 175+

Message 137 of 205 (740 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Heat level 3 is fairly easy for me. Heat level 5 is .. No word to say. I have no foggiest idea of how I managed to get all 4 ultimate+. It's so hard, so annoying. Maybe, just maybe my completion ratio is 10% using 400+ ride. 

Message 138 of 205 (731 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Am I the only one here who doesn't struggle with escaping the cops? I've never had the issues that a lot of people have talked about for this game. In fact I find the cops to be relatively balanced as it is when playing the game. I will say they are a little difficult when starting off the game, but as you progress plus you level up your car. They get significantly easier. That's the point of playing a racing game. To get better at it as you level up, and things will get easier.

Now on the flip side. I will say that I wish that the cars in this game could take more damage. While I'm in a cop chase I want to be able to plow through all of the cop cars, and ram them off the road. There's nothing more satisfying than watching a cop car fly off a mountain. Some of the most memorable moments I've made on this game were when I did that. I also want to be able to fight the police rhino's because it's hilarious to watch a massive truck that is shaped like a box go flying. 

I'm just putting in my two cents

Cheers!

adamburger16

Message 139 of 205 (698 Views)

★★ Expert

@BigBlindBilly 

Hey, I agree with your statement!

You Said, Quote: Some game designers at EA should be fired for this. Ruining completely fine game.

My Reply:

Yes, Ghost Studio Devs need to address the new Graphics and downgrade in F.P.S. since the 1.4. update patch.

Cars and all scenery look so downgraded its disappointing. 

Also, the performance of the cars seems to be an ongoing issue with each new release.

The cars don't match up well against each other.

The minor cosmetic flaws are little but annoying.

Many players have spoken about this in the community.

The cars sound a little bit better than they were in Payback or 2015, but there's always room for improvement.

Have a great day. 

Message 140 of 205 (692 Views)