Re: NFS Heat Level 3+

by immortalcons

Original Post

NFS Heat Level 3+

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Can we please talk about how ridiculous the cops become overpowered after heat level 2? EA has made this awesome atmospheric night time mode where the cops are truly out to get you, but they're so overpowered after heat 2 that you it become un-enjoyable to risk your reward. The cops become so much of a hassle after heat level 2 taht you are forced to exploit ramps and other spots on the map to escape the police. This needs to be balanced ASAP. I know we all think it, here I am saying it.

Please check out my Engine Sounds Thread

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/NFS-Heat-Engine-Sounds/m-p/8398295#M2454

Message 1 of 205 (28,867 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us @immortalcons.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 205 (28,690 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

They are annoying but they are easy to be dealt with Just remember the same old trick on need for speed most wanted 2005 the bus station just ramp up onto a container or the railroad and they will just simply be stupid and just drive around and lastly u will lose them or you can lure them into a ramp and just kept on u turn into the ramp and just kill them

Message 3 of 205 (28,673 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Darko Absolutely! Night time truly is great because it feels illegal. But after and during heat 3, it becomes a stress rather than enjoyable. Can you please check out my thread "NFS Heat Engine Sounds"?
Message 4 of 205 (28,647 Views)

★★★★ Novice

NFS police are way too overpowered get a patch out to fix it as soon as possible it is very annoying can’t enjoy the game at all 

Message 5 of 205 (28,635 Views)

★★★★ Novice

fix the damn police they are way too overpowered 

Message 6 of 205 (28,633 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@smmy-_-xo After heat level 3, they become way to over powered.
Message 7 of 205 (28,580 Views)

★ Guide

@immortalcons That's the point. If you can't stand the heat then get out of the kitchen. I don't have any problems with the cops because with the elite repair kit you can take them long enough. Maybe wait to get to heat lvl 3+ when your rep is on the same lvl.

Message 8 of 205 (28,573 Views)

★★★ Guide

@HowlingBeast wrote:

@immortalcons That's the point. If you can't stand the heat then get out of the kitchen. I don't have any problems with the cops because with the elite repair kit you can take them long enough. Maybe wait to get to heat lvl 3+ when your rep is on the same lvl.

Erm, they catch up to me when i am going a solid 140mph and they catch up, like i am standing still and that is fine??? sorry, but no....same speed, sure, aggressive sure, but not tough like a tank AND going above 240mph..

they are cop cars, not Armour Divisions.

They could make it based on heat levels and car ratings.

1: Scales to the car they are chasing

2: Does not exceed the max speed of the car they are chasing by 150%

3: They can be demolished by ramming into the side of their car and hitting solid walls and that demolishes them which is realistic

4: If you cause them to crash, but not get demolished and they get 1000yds behind us, they should NOT be able to catch up within 2 seconds while our speed has remained constant.

So, if they do this right, it will go like this:

Heat 0: Their stats are 50% of our current car's stats

Heat 1: Their stats are 75% of our current car's stats

Heat 2: Their stats are 100% of our current car's stats

Heat 3: Their stats are 125% of our current car's stats

You get the idea.

The health of the cop cars should be based on the cars themselves, a basic cop car should not last the same time as a car built to take a harsh beating...it makes no sense for them t be as equally as tough.

Message 9 of 205 (28,501 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

ive got my car built for speed and after wanted level 2 i cant even out run them they are not over powered they are broken

Message 10 of 205 (28,480 Views)