NFS Heat Engine Sounds

by immortalcons

Original Post

NFS Heat Engine Sounds

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Can we please get an update on the Aventador S and Huracan sounds? The SVJ is ok (Royalty Exotics SJV video would be truly ideal) and the Performante sound mint! However the Aventador and Huracan sounds are just not there. The Aventador sounds more like a beefed up flat 6 engine rather than a Italian, brute powerful V12. The regular Huracan still has the Gallardo V10 sound that revs really high.

Speaking on high revs, the 488 Ferrari doesn't rev high enough. You have some really nice engine sound in the game, but some like the Aventador are off by alot, or like the 488 it just doesn't rev high enough. I want to buy an Aventador in game because it's an amazing car, but with the sound ruins the experience.

Please check out my other thread that more thoroughly explains the issues!

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/NFS-Heat-Inaccurate-Engine-Sounds/m-p/8433646/highlight...

Message 1 of 10 (5,276 Views)

Re: NFS Heat Engine Sounds

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us @immortalcons.

We will pass it on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 10 (5,195 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Darko Any possible updates would be awesome! Standard smile
Message 3 of 10 (5,166 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko Seems that you have not pass it on to the Team!!! , Update came this week and whats changed with Car sounds?? Correct, NOTHINHG!!!
And the AMG GTR exhaust is in the middle and not at the sides 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️
The Details make it !!
Message 4 of 10 (4,545 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@immortalcons wrote:

Can we please get an update on the Aventador S and Huracan sounds? The SVJ is ok (Royalty Exotics SJV video would be truly ideal) and the Performante sound mint! However the Aventador and Huracan sounds are just not there. The Aventador sounds more like a beefed up flat 6 engine rather than a Italian, brute powerful V12. The regular Huracan still has the Gallardo V10 sound that revs really high.

Speaking on high revs, the 488 Ferrari doesn't rev high enough. You have some really nice engine sound in the game, but some like the Aventador are off by alot, or like the 488 it just doesn't rev high enough. I want to buy an Aventador in game because it's an amazing car, but with the sound ruins the experience.

Please check out my other thread that more thoroughly explains the issues!

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/NFS-Heat-Inaccurate-Engine-Sounds/m-p/8433646/highlight...

Gonna hafta disagree with you on the SVJ. When it gets the Ultimate + exhaust upgrade it gets this really obnoxious high end and all the mid range scooped out ( I have to set tone like 3 ticks above center to balance it out). It is most definitely NOT ok. Another I'd like to point out is the Nissan RB26 in the Skyline R34. In the game intro it sounds right, but in game it's pretty far off. I would prefer that it sounded more like the R32 Skyline. Maybe just make the forged RB26 sound like the R32 ( single-turbo RB26 ). I think the AM Vulcan needs an update too. It doesn't sound right at all really.

Message 5 of 10 (4,497 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Sick

Message 6 of 10 (4,479 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@GUCCIxADIDAS yeah. SVJ in this game is not even close to that.
Message 7 of 10 (4,468 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Sick

Message 8 of 10 (4,463 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Sick

Message 9 of 10 (4,452 Views)

★ Novice

Use lower tier brakes if you need too. Higher tier brakes increase the overall brake strength of a car.

Message 10 of 10 (3,191 Views)