Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

NFS HEAT - Car List: BMW M3 GTR

by Tomss4

Original Post

Re: NFS HEAT - Car List: BMW M3 GTR

★★★★★ Apprentice
@anti-loser1
It just insults me that they misspelled Razor like that, especially since this is the developers we're talking about! 😂

To be fair, there is a dispute over whether it's Razor's or "Player's" car. I don't really mind, it's definitely the Player's car though. The issue is that Razor is probably easier to give the car name to, rather than calling it "Player's BMW M3 GTR." The E46 just tells you that it is, as pointed out, part of the 2000-2006 3 series generation. So you could call it a BMW 3 series, a BMW M3 E46, or a BMW M3 GTR (E46) etc.
Message 21 of 23 (142 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@anti-loser1 Well,if they listed street legal standard M3 E46 and race version M3 GTR E46 separately,they will more likely to be 2 different cars.But since this game also listed hardtop and droptop version of the same car separately,it's just another way to boost up the car list with repetitive cars
Message 22 of 23 (81 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So today they released the normal E46 on the app. I wonder if that means there is an actual ‘race’ gtr ? Hopefully and fingers crossed there’s the straight cut gears and whine 

Message 23 of 23 (53 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help