NFS HEAT - Car List: BMW M3 GTR

by Tomss4

Original Post

Re: NFS HEAT - Car List: BMW M3 GTR

★★★★★ Novice
@anti-loser1 Where did you hear this?

EA Please gibe is the real and authentic BMW M3 GTR. We deserve it for your 25th anniversary
Message 11 of 58 (1,411 Views)

★★ Novice
@Tomss4 I want it sooo bad
Message 12 of 58 (1,392 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Tomss4 wrote:
@anti-loser1Where did you hear this?

EA Please gibe is the real and authentic BMW M3 GTR. We deserve it for your 25th anniversary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKjf6LqakPg

Go to the time stamp 15:40, he talks about legacy kits

Message 13 of 58 (1,322 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@anti-loser1 I don’t think he actually knows, it was more speculation. But what does this mean?
Message 14 of 58 (1,315 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Tomss4 If they are talking about "legacy kits" that just sounds to me like another modified M3 E46 rip off with a GTR body kit, again! I would much rather have the genuine GTR V8 engine with straight cut gears, the way it was said that you may be able to recreate the "transmission whine" by using exhaust tuning probably means we'll sadly just be getting standard M3 imposters with tuned exhaust that won't even be close.
Message 15 of 58 (1,256 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Jacobba55 wrote:
@Tomss4If they are talking about "legacy kits" that just sounds to me like another modified M3 E46 rip off with a GTR body kit, again! I would much rather have the genuine GTR V8 engine with straight cut gears, the way it was said that you may be able to recreate the "transmission whine" by using exhaust tuning probably means we'll sadly just be getting standard M3 imposters with tuned exhaust that won't even be close.

That's what it sounds like unfortunately. i really hope i am wrong and it is actually the GTR. the car list does state that it is the M3 E46 GTR,

Message 16 of 58 (1,245 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@anti-loser1 So what do you think? Actual GTR or E46 with a legacy kit? The car list is abit tough to understand because it says E46 GTR And is listed as a ‘coupe’? EA can you provide an answer?
Message 17 of 58 (1,235 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Tomss4 wrote:
@anti-loser1So what do you think? Actual GTR or E46 with a legacy kit? The car list is abit tough to understand because it says E46 GTR And is listed as a ‘coupe’? EA can you provide an answer?

Since we haven't got a clear answer yet it seems like it would be the e46

Message 18 of 58 (1,233 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@anti-loser1 But that doesn’t make much sense because there’s also a normal M3 E46 in the car list. Ben or Barry, care to comment and put our mind to rest?
Message 19 of 58 (1,221 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Tomss4 wrote:
@anti-loser1But that doesn’t make much sense because there’s also a normal M3 E46 in the car list. Ben or Barry, care to comment and put our mind to rest?

The normal M3 in the car list does not say E46 it just says

• BMW M3 2006 Performance
  • BMW M3 E46 GTR (Razer's from NFSMW) 2006 Coupe

Ok, it does seem like the M3 2006 is an E46 since i googled it and the 2000-2006 models are E46.

It does seem to imply that it is the GTR from the way they described it as razor's from NFSMW. (really its the players, razor stole it)

So what i am thinking is they mean a 2000-2006 GTR which would be the right car. I would really like someone from EA to confirm if it is the exact car

Message 20 of 58 (1,214 Views)