Re: NFS HEAT - Car List: BMW M3 GTR

by ZeroMcDol

Original Post

★★ Expert

@Michael_Rush 

I think the new system for Exhaust change in Heat will be much better than most of the games from the past.

Have a great day. 

Message 51 of 58 (717 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@BLVD69
Conversely, I'm not particularly fussed nor significantly interested. That's not to say it won't be good! Just that what I've seen just seems like refinement or just making the sound louder... It's another level of customization (which is probably desirable and genuinely wanted in this case) like the clothing which consume resources that could've been used elsewhere.

Ultimately, I don't mind and appreciate the initial signs of innovation. But, unrelated to customization, the damage system still holds back Heat for me massively and it would be much more desirable without it, at least to me.
Message 52 of 58 (703 Views)

★★ Expert

@Jacobba55 

Great post..gave you some XP.

Message 53 of 58 (697 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@BLVD69
Thanks! I've definitely made better though. Keep up the great work yourself too.

I'll return the favour, hope you can level up past 5 star guide! 👏
Message 54 of 58 (688 Views)

★★ Novice
@Jacobba55 Here is some more XP lol. One of the first comments from EA doesn't confirm the same sound but says the exhaust customisation will allow you to it to how you want it. Which isn't what the initial poster wanted but I feel it will be good enough from the videos I have seen.
Message 55 of 58 (654 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@carll337
You don't have to give it out if you don't feel like it... I'm sorry.

I understand the sound is in the right direction, it's just that it seems to sound more like a swapped V8 or an AMG Bi-turbo. I'm not sure whether the exhaust tuning makes much difference with regards to that.
Message 56 of 58 (645 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@BLVD69 

No, this is the ACTUAL M3 GTR and what it ACTUALLY sounds like:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-tuGOb0p0s

Message 57 of 58 (527 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Jacobba55 

I got a close sound by tuning the pitch on my M3 with the swapped motor:  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB8TJLrpy0Y

Of course nothing beats the actual sound of the real M3 GTR.

Message 58 of 58 (518 Views)