Re: NFS HEAT - Car List: BMW M3 GTR

by Jacobba55

Original Post

★★★★ Pro
@XGCSith I guess the Razor signature is for in the MW05 career mode,you need to defeat Razor to get the car back.Just like you pink slip every other Blacklist cars in the game.So by that standard,M3GTR can be labeled as Razors
Message 31 of 58 (1,126 Views)

★★ Expert

@Tomss4  

I got your M3 GTR sounds right here my good friend.

It's not the game, but its real life and this rocks! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIbk_RAJB9g

Message 32 of 58 (1,107 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@GK3512 You have to beat him for it because he stole it.
Message 33 of 58 (1,096 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@XGCSith Yes he stole it,but M3GTR started out as the high-end car you get at first before drive some starter car afterwards.Just like in most Blackbox games
Message 34 of 58 (1,084 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@GK3512 Which is exactly why it shouldn't be labeled as Razors. I'm happy with it being labeled as the M3 GTR (NFS MW). It wasnt Razors, it was the players. I mean, this kind of a silly argument.
Message 35 of 58 (1,078 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@XGCSith OK,but judging by how few devs nowadays actually care about series history,I'm not suprised by such mistakes
Message 36 of 58 (1,069 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@XGCSith
However, it seems deliberately misleading to call it a GTR, when in reality it will very likely be the "legacy kit" on a standard inline-6 M3 E46. Sure, call it "NFSMW style", or give it a "Most Wanted wrap" but it's just pointlessly deceiving if we're just going to be disappointed with an imposter again...
Message 37 of 58 (1,062 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Jacobba55This legacy kit in other games weren't called the M3 GTR though. I guess we'll have to wait and see but to have one car as an M3 and one car as an M3 GTR, which hasn't been used since MW, makes me think the actual M3 GTR is in the game.

Message 38 of 58 (1,055 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

reading through comments finding out about the new exhaust sound system seems awesome !

that always was a issue, no matter the exhaust cars always sounded like the stock kit.

Message 39 of 58 (974 Views)

★★ Expert

@AryanorA  

Welcome to the forums and yes I fully agree with your comments about the Exhaust sounds.

For so many past NFS games the cars sounded so generic and I know we as a community really disliked this.

I'm happy someone woke up and actually read our comments over the last two years while making NFS Heat game.

I hope Ghost Studios keep reading our comments now on the new NFS Heat Game to make adjustments for whatever next Game they create.

Have a great day & I gave you some XP too. Large smile 

Message 40 of 58 (970 Views)