NFS HEAT Brilliant and a question .

by TOMCAT_COOL

Original Post

NFS HEAT Brilliant and a question .

★★★ Novice

Great job on this NFS , been awhile since I bought one , this one is back to basics and play and unlock things without buying and lootboxes brill .

Question will there be more content coming for NFS heat ???

Thx 

Message 1 of 15 (784 Views)

Re: NFS HEAT Brilliant and a question .

★★ Guide
@TOMCAT_COOL Brilliant by what standard... perhaps you've not noticed the over flowing technical issues section or the hundreds of pages of issues threads here.... it's a beta version at best
Message 2 of 15 (773 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm on PS4 , I haven't experienced any major bugs at all , I got stuck in a rock once when I went completely off-road to explore ,car reset no issues  , I'm guessing alot issues pc , as I said I'm PS4 things are fine , I've nearly completed game to , enjoying every bit of it .

Message 3 of 15 (736 Views)

★★ Guide
@TOMCAT_COOL Check the tech side of the forum. it's xbox and ps4 that have the most issues. A few on pc have display issues, but that's understandable when there's such wild variations possible in machines.
Message 4 of 15 (734 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Icarium81 Strange , my version seems ok , cops annoying at high heat , I truly haven't experienced anything major .
Message 5 of 15 (716 Views)

★★ Guide
@TOMCAT_COOL Here's s small one, go to the nascar track during the daytime, do the time trial that has you jump up on to the buildings. Run that a few times and be sure to get up on the roofs every time. Do it until you hit the invisible wall that catapults you right off the roof. There are other spots but that's the one I remember.
Or how about the save sync issue.... just try looking around the forums, you'll see the dictators here won't address a single issue, they just want the snowflakes to not have "hurt feelz" and a "safe space" to come to to cry
Message 6 of 15 (704 Views)

Rofl so True. Watchout though, the mods might lock the thread again if you expose the game that is actually still in Alpha... Thinking

Message 7 of 15 (677 Views)

★ Pro
@UguuPurryKittyx3 Haha I like what you said there. I saw it too!
Message 8 of 15 (658 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hearing rumours big update coming if true , I've been doing loads tonight no issues , nearly all done just need more content if we get any .

Message 9 of 15 (620 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@TOMCAT_COOL After 2 huge updates this game is still flawed and buggy,I doubt the third one will make much differences
Message 10 of 15 (590 Views)