Re: NFS HEAT Brilliant and a question .

by TOMCAT_COOL

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I've got a theory lol , this prob last NFS n current gen , as ps5 and new Xbox out this year , so basically current gen phasing out slowly , with PS3 this happened last main games afew titles were not up to standard to previous releases , I'm guessing ghost busy working on next gen NFS so this one just put on side , but depends on how big studio is etc 

It's very odd no response by them etc doing fixes etc can take time , if all this the case they should've done what Unisoft did and not released heat , as Unisoft didn't release a assassin's creed last year because working on next gen one which is suppose be out this year , just theory Standard smile

Message 11 of 15 (350 Views)

★★ Guide
@TOMCAT_COOL If that's true they better give a discount for people who bought heat on the next gen game.
Message 12 of 15 (318 Views)

★★★ Novice
@GDUBZ1 With Devs now past few years they been working on next gen , but also depends on size studio , if ghost is small they cannot put 100% into both current and next gen , nextgen will be a priority .
Heat prob get it out there make money make fans happy to nextgen out .
Message 13 of 15 (281 Views)

★ Pro
@GK3512 I have no doubts about that. Look at the big * list I made. https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/List-of-problems-with-this-game/m-p/8616451#M9180 it's insane
Message 14 of 15 (267 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Sjonny30 I see your list , PS4 drifting can't get right setup , and game crashed for first time on saving a wrap .
Message 15 of 15 (257 Views)