Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

NFS 2015 > NFS HEAT

by Gamenater31

Original Post

Highlighted

NFS 2015 > NFS HEAT

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey, i was just curious in wondering if anyone shares my opinion on NFS 2015 being better than NFS HEAT

Thank you

Message 1 of 7 (1,163 Views)
Highlighted

Re: NFS 2015 > NFS HEAT

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Zipped lips NO

I can not control the cars in 2015 - they just do not turn. I really enjoy driving in HEAT (deluxe cars).

This is one of the best arcade handling model in the history of the NSF and it is close in mechanics to simulators.

I was not satisfied with the control of the BMW M3 at the start ...

The Polestar 2020 was also not good enough.
I think than the higher the speed the worse the controls. Of course, this should not be.I haven’t bought and set up other cars yet. 

But when I took the Lancer Evo in the garage, the control is like candy Mmm aRaised eyebrow
I like EVERYTHING. Warm City, music, I can choose any character and customize it. 2015 is boring for me ...

I feel like the game was made specifically for me. I like almost everything in HEAT. I played payback for 250 hours, and HEAT is much better for me. I would say it even exceeded my expectations and what I saw on YouTube.

Message 2 of 7 (1,145 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

heck no don't get me wrong I have every NFS and like them all for different reasons but Heat if just plain better imo one gripe the drift system on the PS4 version it should have stayed the hand brake not double tap the drive button

Message 3 of 7 (1,111 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

I have nfs 2015 and payback and i can clear say that is far way better than payback and 2015 but there is one tinny little option that is missing from nfs heat, the controller presets settings for a better manual gear

Message 4 of 7 (1,094 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@selticus1978 wrote:

I have nfs 2015 and payback and i can clear say that is far way better than payback and 2015

Yes,

2015 had a good drift system, but very viscous handling.
Payback? I don’t know what to say, maybe the graphics? But the gameplay outside the story is boring and meager.
HEAT is a fairly balanced game in which there is everything.

Current game consoles barely pull the game at 30 fps, so there are few cars. I think with PS5 the quality of graphics and increased traffic in the city will increase.

In some ways, I like the game is close to TDU and I think that we should move in this direction. Develop online, need a chat.

Message 5 of 7 (1,057 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Just my opinion and facts,

I do think NFS 2015 was and is more fun based on the customization in terms of actually building horsepower of your vehicle. In comparison to NFS Heat where your few options are crankshaft, ECM, exhaust and Cooling system, forced induction and nitros... 

I’m sure 75% or more of this community won’t share my views and opinions but for this specific reason I regret buying NFS heat

Message 6 of 7 (417 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

NFS 2015 - I really did not like the handling, drift was nice
TDU2 is the best racing game for me.

Message 7 of 7 (384 Views)
Twitter Stream