Re: NEW SOLO MODE = MORE HACKERS

by Huntinwabits

Original Post

NEW SOLO MODE = MORE HACKERS

★★ Apprentice

Solo Mode is great, don't get me wrong... I have NEVER seen so many obvious hackers hanging out in a single gameplay mode in my life! So much for handling hackers at your normal rate, what is the plan to handle the multitude of them in the solo mode?

I'm sure im not the only one experiencing this problem.

Message 1 of 12 (866 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Everyone has laserbeams in this Solo Mode.  Go from getting 4ish kills per game to struggling to get one.  Seems like a lot of people are teaming up too.

Message 2 of 12 (830 Views)

Champion

If they're smart they'll use this event to weed out a tonne of hackers. Events bring them crawling out the woodwork on any game lol.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 12 (828 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

It was decent for the first few hours today.  Then the servers started having hit register issues and out swarmed the cheaters.  

Message 4 of 12 (815 Views)

★★ Apprentice

My biggest concern is endgame, while you're in the rotation of killing off stragglers trying to hideout with the storm circle in hopes they can win, i've been pegged more times from aimbot from center more times now than in any game mode (and on any game ive ever played) period. It's frustrating when you're performing well and someone snags you between two mountains and plenty of objects in the hackers LoS, you somehow get headshot pegged. Or just the obvious ones that stand on top of a cliff somewhere with aimbot and a LMG.

Message 5 of 12 (742 Views)

★ Pro
@SirYenkoYT WELCOME TO PC, NOTHING BUT * HACKERS THAT CANT AIM. They ruin the PC gaming industry. should be a prison time to hack or even make hacks
Message 6 of 12 (735 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

This respawn always full of *. They said came out with *learning mechanism* but its just another piece of * detecting. * you respawn and EA, i hope someone sue and make this company banktrupt.

Message 7 of 12 (723 Views)

★★ Novice

Right there with you. If I'm not being laser-beamed from across the map through smoke then I'm getting shot in the face with a shotgun before I can respond while I'm hiding and making no noise in an area they wouldn't know I was without wall hacks.

Message 8 of 12 (716 Views)

★★ Novice

I was literally coming here, to post this myself.    I had 2 matches in a row, where i had absolutely 100% certainty that they were map hacking.   I haven't seen any aimbots(YET).    But what i am seeing is a TON of map hackers.    They will put their reticle on someone thru a building and you can literally watch them follow em, even with no line of sight, as they edge out from behind whatever (rock / wall etc)  they are already lined up on the guy.   The worse maphackers will bee line straight for people, one after another,  these guys generally tend to have no recoil hack on top of the map hack.   I just watched a guy with a devotion shooting perfectly straight on me from like 200m away LOL  no sway whatsoever.

SOLO mode is over for me, my blood pressure was going thru the roof with the amount of maphackers i was seeing.   i was contemplating buying the 10 pack crown stuff....but after witnessing that,  negative on spending real life cash.

Message 9 of 12 (697 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

got killed by a hacker today as well, feels bad man i got a replay of it and it looks like it could be aim bot or map hack not sure here is the vid
[removed]

Message 10 of 12 (671 Views)