Re: NEW RING SHAPE ?

by WHITEyy6969

Original Post

NEW RING SHAPE ?

★★★★★ Expert

I was thinking how to avoid camping. Most camping because ring pattern is circle, it's so predictable so camping is easy peasy.

I think we should consider changing the shape of the ring when closing down to different shape on each round:

1.  Circle -> Triagle -> Star -> Diamond...etc 

2. Shape of Clover

clover.PNG

3. Shape of leaf

Shape.PNG

4. Shape of letter : A  -> P  -> E -> X 

5. Shrinking airport map , with edge closing and bring to central point or one of the edge.

airport.PNG

What do you guys think ?

Message 1 of 11 (554 Views)

★★ Pro

Some of them would get pretty crazy, but I can see the benefits of having different shapes! I think it's a cool idea. :D

Message 2 of 11 (545 Views)

★ Pro
@asukojo yeh that's pretty cool idea.
Message 3 of 11 (537 Views)

Community Manager

Not a bad idea but some of theses shapes could result in players being "pinched off".

barry.png
Message 4 of 11 (506 Views)

★★ Guide

Definetely a good idea,but even more ironic that you had to include "leaf shapes" in it lmao

Message 5 of 11 (487 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@EA_Barry That could be, that's why they always have to move ahead of time, can't camping on same spot anymore, creating chaos, 3rd party, heart beat increasing,

similiar feeling when you're late to airport, run through gates, tunnel, to your destination gate, hopefully you made it,

On top of that, you might see bad guy/criminal in (virtual) airport who love to ambush and make you late to the gate....time for action,  aka, "code leaf"  Standard smile

Message 6 of 11 (471 Views)

★ Guide
@asukojo I also like the idea of an alternative to the circle. What I don't get is the circles can't be so random because watching streamers they can pretty much guess where it's going to end up. I can even find myself guess correctly half the time to (hill in slums and top building in thunderdome).
Message 7 of 11 (448 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I think this should be at least added as some temporary mode (short-lived, special game modes are definitely something not being covered yet).

Message 8 of 11 (427 Views)

★★★ Pro
@asukojo This could be fun.
In Caustic voice "Interesting"
Message 9 of 11 (401 Views)

★★★ Expert

I like the general idea, but restricted to basic shapes, like triangle, square, hexagon etc.

Not sure about the leaf shapes tho, some of them would make my brain explode lol Disappointed

Message 10 of 11 (391 Views)