Re: NEW LTM

by GH0STEDbyME

Original Post

NEW LTM

★ Guide

I think that an LTM on Olympus where you race with the Tridents would be so much fun. Perhaps one of the most fun LTMs ever. Ever since I first experienced the Tridents, an aggressive racing mode is something I've wanted.

Please

I've never wanted something more in my life.

And yes, I was motivated to make a post about this because of The Gaming Merchant's video: I Joined a Trident Racing League in Apex Legends 

Message 1 of 4 (251 Views)

★ Guide
@CampletelyCrazy If you want it this badly then you've come to the wrong place as the game devs either hang out in updoot land (reddit) or where you have nothing to gain and everything to lose (twitter)
Message 2 of 4 (196 Views)

Champion
@CampletelyCrazy If we're going with something like that then we'd be better off with some kind of forge mode like in Halo 3 or the creative mode in Fortnite. I'm not sure how many players actually play Apex but unfortunately, it seems like their ideology is keeping the player base together to keep queue times as short as they can. Even though more stuff would probably increase the player base.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 4 (154 Views)

Hero
@Deliberus All important information/complaints/LTM ideas all are passed to the devs from the community service managers. So the devs are told about certain things and suggestions.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 4 (146 Views)