Re: NEW - EA SPORTS COLLEGE FOOTBALL FEATURE REQUEST

by OCEANBREATHES

Original Post

NEW - EA SPORTS COLLEGE FOOTBALL FEATURE REQUEST

★★★ Newbie

Would it be possible for EA Sports to make available and include in the newly announced “EA Sports College Football” game to include any and all Division 3 (three) Colleges that have football programs? I think it would be great way to help build the community around the game as there is quite a large population of Divison 3 college football athletes that would also support the game and geek out even more if their own colleges and universities football programs were represented within the game! This would be a feature request in the 2021or 2022 releaee of the new EA Sports College Football game (if not already present in the EA Sports NCAA Football game in 2014). Looking forward to your replies. LETS GO!

Message 1 of 7 (1,168 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us @Phonepopup.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (1,132 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Phonepopup I also would love to see FCS schools or Division 1-AA and Division 2 schools brought into this game either at launch or as DLC. Win win for both sides in my opinion. This would add incredible depth to the already incredible Dynasty Mode. Taking a small FCS school to play with the big boys, then to win national championship would a great experience. It would be really cool to see HBCU's in the new game as well, one could only dream.
Message 3 of 7 (1,116 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @queze09 I'll pass your anticipation for the game on to the team.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 7 (1,105 Views)

★★★ Newbie

can we get co op playable online modes please. Football is one of the most team orientated sports yet we have no football games where we can play on the same team with our friends online and really enjoy using teamwork and communication on the field. this would be a great addition to the game and make for much more playability with our friends.

Message 5 of 7 (972 Views)

★★ Novice

This game is highly anticipated.  I still play NCAA 14 with College Football Revamped MOD gameplay on PC and it is amazing!  One thing I have noticed is that NCAA 14s overall presentation is better than anything Madden has released since 2013.  Instant replays from different camera angles after each big play is fantastic.  The end of quarter replays summarizing what transpired in the previous quarter also a great feature.  NCAA 14s half time show was so much better than any Madden game to date.  Announcers called the play by play while different announcers broke down all of the details in the first half and what each team had to do moving forward.  Halftime instant replays and stats also great addition to most college football games.  Please pass this along to the developers.  I'm sure they are more than aware of the differences of Madden and NCAA football releases.  NCAAs gameplay, environments, stadiums, energy, bands, cheerleaders, student fan base, all added to the amazing feeling of playing the college football games and in my opinion, what separated NCAA football games from Madden football games.  Thank you!

Message 6 of 7 (870 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Please include teambuilder into the next game Ea sports college football 24, even if you can't do it at launch, sometime after the game is done add teambuilder website so we can make our own team, our high school football team or some other team that we can create. that was fun to do in Ncaa football 2014. I'm sure the seniors and other football players would like to replay their high school football team season again just for memories, that one example because it's important to have teambuilder.

Message 7 of 7 (819 Views)