Re: NERF TOPNOTCH

by TehSeamsy

Original Post

NERF TOPNOTCH

★★★ Newbie

Nerf topnotch, he is SOO OP. Every other character is just fine, but he is just op. He always gets the most damage, he doesn't even have to aim to drop a big rocket on your head, he can hit the whole team from spawn, like what?

Message 1 of 10 (1,076 Views)

★★ Novice

It is probably because I'm still meh at this game but I feel it's very hard to hit him unless I'm kayi since hes always in the air

Message 2 of 10 (1,022 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@TruffleTurtle As an Amphora main, I know it's my responsibility ( or another attacker's ) to attack the back lines to make it harder for Boone/Topnotch/Kayi players to focuse your team. In Megarocket 75% of my time is attacking the back lines so they don't have a chance to focus.
Message 3 of 10 (996 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That's also what I've found. Kayi is absolutely devastating to a topnotch if they choose to stay in the air too long, I've seen Amphora and Izell also knock him down a few notches when focusing him. You don't want to ignore Topnotch due to how devastating his abilities are, once focused though his survivability is pretty subpar.

Message 4 of 10 (955 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@bumbertyr Lolz isn't that the same for all characters that get double teamed xD

But yea, you can see a Notch's power at the end. So far I've only had one who didn't place first in dmg or killz I think...
Message 5 of 10 (935 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I was meaning taking him on in a 1v1.

Message 6 of 10 (915 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Yep. Going to make me stop playing the game outright probably as I know they’ll never balance it. He is so insanely broken I don’t know how they thought it was okay.

Message 7 of 10 (832 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Anxsighety It's funny how one guy can dominate basically all game modes on his own... But luckily ppl now understand; topnotch in enemy team? Focus fire. Screw the other 2. Make Topnotch rage quit.

Tactic works as a charm... Usually... Because some didnt get the memo yet
Message 8 of 10 (781 Views)

★★ Apprentice

One thing, when dealing with a Topnotch is getting up in his face to deal with him. You can also use his "staying in the air all the time" against him by not necessarily having to get him to megablast, but just hitting up farther upwards to knock him out (depending on how high he is of course).

I think folks are mainly still learning the heroes and how to deal with them effectively, he has the highest damage a lot because he is being left alone in the skies above, with no one dealing with him properly, allowing him free reign to do whatever he wants.

Get up in his face some, and try pushing him out by hitting him farther upward, you'll be surprised how well that works. Standard smile

Message 9 of 10 (760 Views)

★★★ Novice

Topnotch is the best damage dealer beacause in 80/90% of game nobody focus on him. Rocket Arena its a team play game, if you play solo with random its hard, no communication, no good focus blabla bla.... Each player (depending on the character to play) has a role in game.

The game have a microphone system for communicate but 98% of my game nobody talk !! Why ? Juste enabled microphone, communicate and win Standard smile

Message 10 of 10 (753 Views)