Re: NERF RAMPART PLZ

by DrenMadre

Original Post

NERF RAMPART PLZ

★★★★ Pro

Ugggh, Rampart will probably be so meta changing that we'll need at least 27 threads like this to get our point across, so I go first.

Also, nerf Volt (probably) 

Message 1 of 23 (910 Views)

★★★★ Guide

RAMPART NEED A BUFF BAD!!!!!

Volt SUCKS, needs rework!!!

Just covering the basics. Wink

Message 2 of 23 (858 Views)

Content isn't even out yet, stats aren't released, yet people go ahead and demand nerfs...

Yeah, I lost hope for the gaming community...

Message 3 of 23 (841 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Peri_Longbow_plz The community lost hope in the devs...

At least @EryxApex had the forethought to create this thread in advance. Tongue out

Message 4 of 23 (837 Views)

@apostolateofDOOM The devs are part of the community. But if gaming continues that way, what true difference/improvements will we see from game to game? I'm not just speaking about Apex or EA in a whole. I'm speaking about pretty much all the games, most of them being guilty of the same problem.

Besides, The 2 seasons I have actually participated in (Started in Season 4) were pretty good. The only thing I want is equal uses among weapons and legends so I can use Crypto and Spitfire without being shredded by a wraith with R-99.
Message 5 of 23 (824 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Peri_Longbow_plz Worry not, it's merely a joke, did the same just before Loba got in the game, and the forum then drowned in salty threads.. 🤔 See you again, come season 7 👍
Message 6 of 23 (808 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Peri_Longbow_plzTheir community not the games and it's on display when they neglect their own forum but update their personal twitter about current developments, just look at Apex twitter to that of the staff and you'll see what i mean.

Some are guilty of it but others aren't and it shows just look at Warzone for example. Constant communication from the devs and it's f2p.

Well it looks like R99 is going to be a care package weapon so you'll get your wish but if the Volt lives up to true potential it'll be that shredding you instead. xD

Message 7 of 23 (807 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Peri_Longbow_plzAnd the joke is lost on you unfortunately... People have made these threads in the days leading up to a new season or big update as a big joke but with a hint of honesty; the bit where Eryx mentions the 27 threads. But it's good that you lost hope in gaming community. I don't know how long you've been gaming but I'm surprised you only lost hope so late...

@EryxApexand @DrenMadre, you guys are doing good work but forgot to cover one avenue not considering matchmaking; buff the map changes by giving us a new map! If a new map shows up; nerf the sniper thats gonna come out with it! XD

@EryxApex Saw that you posted a reply while I was still making up mine so yea... STOP THAT! :P that's the downside of not being a local fixture or even being new in a community, jokes aren't easily detected :P 

Message 8 of 23 (804 Views)

Fine, I don't want to be a joykill, so here we go.

Put Wraith in Carepackages.

Message 9 of 23 (799 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Peri_Longbow_plz Post quarantine hitbox. xD
Message 10 of 23 (795 Views)