NEED SOLOS PERMANENTLY!!!

by Evil_M0nk3y_EG

Original Post

Re: NEED SOLOS PERMANENTLY!!!

★★★★★ Newbie
@Dogge7 You can keep playing with team.Solo mode will not be compulsory Standard smile
Message 11 of 44 (395 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

People ask for solo.

Respawn Finally adds solo

People play and enjoy the mode very much

Respawns removes it

Game becomes worse

Why?

Because * you, that why.

Message 12 of 44 (382 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@buckberry8 I find it very strange how people came to Apex which was built around squads of 3 and no solo mode, but want solos. What made you start playing?

Solos worked but was boring and repetitive. It also screwed with matchmaking and server performance imo.

As a counter to your "don't play solos" is,  "you don't need to play Apex. There are other BRs with solos for you to play".

Reading these solos posts is funny. I wish everybody who wants solos would leave, free up server space for the rest  of us and make the squad game enjoyable. Might get some half decent server performance back then.

Message 13 of 44 (376 Views)

Champion

Hmmmmm....

Well if the last 40 "bring back solo's" thread didn't work, i'm sure this one will.

Crack on folks lmfao.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 14 of 44 (374 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Silz616 wrote:

@buckberry8 I find it very strange how people came to Apex which was built around squads of 3 and no solo mode, but want solos. What made you start playing?

Solos worked but was boring and repetitive. It also screwed with matchmaking and server performance imo.

As a counter to your "don't play solos" is,  "you don't need to play Apex. There are other BRs with solos for you to play".

Reading these solos posts is funny. I wish everybody who wants solos would leave, free up server space for the rest  of us and make the squad game enjoyable. Might get some half decent server performance back then.

What are you saying? Games can never improve and add anything new? We all knew solo mode will be added eventually, despite bunch ignorant people saying it would never be added.

Now we just need to help Respawn realize that they will be bleeding more players by not having solo, while they lose absolutely nothing by having it, and they actually have more happy players with solo.

I am not sure why it's taking so long, but I am sure they will come around. I just hope it will not happen when they will bleed so many players that they will add solo because of desperation, as it would be little too late by then. But we will see.

Message 15 of 44 (358 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Aw3somePlayeR How is solos an improvement or something new? Standard smile
Message 16 of 44 (355 Views)

★ Apprentice

@DoYaSeeMe wrote:
@Aw3somePlayeRHow is solos an improvement or something new? Standard smile

It's completely different dynamics compared to squad play. And it's improvement because not only it provides more gameplay options which is always a plus, it also removes solo players from squad games, so everyone plays their preferred mode and is happy.

Message 17 of 44 (353 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Aw3somePlayeR Different, yes, but not new. Respawn came with a squad based BR to set it apart from the rest of the existing BR games. Solos (in the from we tried) is a step back from innovation, a move towards common ground.

Question is why did solo players come to play a squad based game? If there's a problem with the squads, shouldn't that be the improvement to be made?

Also, the number of modes needs to stay low, as splitting the playerbase produces after a while long waiting queues, matches with incomplete squads or with players with high ping, coming from empty servers. With more permanent modes, there is less room for other innovative ones. if Solos would become permanent, it would need an alternative mode from time to time, same as the Squads mode (such as armed & dangerous) and also a ranked mode, to keep players hooked. In the end it would be too much splitting.
Message 18 of 44 (317 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@Aw3somePlayeR wrote:

@Silz616 wrote:

What are you saying? Games can never improve and add anything new? We all knew solo mode will be added eventually, despite bunch ignorant people saying it would never be added.

Now we just need to help Respawn realize that they will be bleeding more players by not having solo, while they lose absolutely nothing by having it, and they actually have more happy players with solo.

I am not sure why it's taking so long, but I am sure they will come around. I just hope it will not happen when they will bleed so many players that they will add solo because of desperation, as it would be little too late by then. But we will see.

Did you even read my post? Other games have solos. Apex was, right from the very beginning, built around squads and legend synergy. Also, how is solos "new" when every other game has it. Apex was "new" and different for NOT having solos and pushing team play lol.

Since solos was added, the game has not played the same since (server stability/lag). So all this * about, it doesn't effect anything is BS. Since solos, and the new armed and dangerous, the lag and inconsistencies in the game now are there for all to see. I've been here since launch. I've spent money, but I'm no longer happy, or spending money. I'm pretty much done with this title. A lot of friends who were playing have given up due to the poor connections and hit reg.

Why do you want a mode in a squad specific title when there are other BRs with solos?

Ignorant? Oh my word.......... I'll leave it there. You can all have solos. I won't be here when it all falls apart completely.

@DoYaSeeMe is spot on. Nail on head. See, that's what thinking can do @Aw3somePlayeR Rational thoughtful posts follow.

Message 19 of 44 (316 Views)

Champion

My question is....

At what point did Respawn state that solo's would NEVER return?

Because if they did i think i must've missed that memo.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 20 of 44 (304 Views)