Re: NEED SOLOS PERMANENTLY!!!

by deadkooksx

Original Post

NEED SOLOS PERMANENTLY!!!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I need solos back! I don't have friends that play this game much anymore and the last 10 games have been nothing but bad! Team leaves, people dont push together, they only want to loot, and third party is way more of an issue in squad gameplay! I'm disgusted that solos was only temporary. I've spent over 700 dollars on this game and will not invest any more money into it unless they add solos permanently! I really enjoyed this game playing solo, PLEASE for the love of god add this option NOW!

Message 2 of 44 (933 Views)

Please make apex solos permanent

★★★ Newbie

Please EA make solos permanent. I know that there were teamers but what about in the normal apex modes, there are teams that band together in normal modes, there are also leavers, ragers, ect. I love this mode because I don't haft to deal with anyone and I can just play the game that I love without having to worry about anyone other than myself.

Message 1 of 44 (822 Views)

★★★ Novice

The game is unplayable for me and I'm sure for many others. After getting a taste of solos I just can't go back to random squads! UNPLAYABLE!!!!!!! 

Message 3 of 44 (925 Views)

★★★ Novice

You guys sound like kids who get everything they want and never heard the words NO! When things get taken away from you guys, all you do is pout until you get it back. They are bringing it back we all know it so stop crying and be patient for once in your damn life! Until you people put out games like all these game devs and deal with players crying over and over and just being demanding! Not knowing all the headaches these people go through, no matter what games you people will play you will always find a way to complain about something! Learn to adapt 

Message 4 of 44 (871 Views)

Re: Please make apex solos permanent

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @omegastargaming.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 44 (803 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

If you really think solos is better maybe this ain't the game for you. 

Message 6 of 44 (835 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Evil_M0nk3y_EG wrote:

I need solos back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't have friends that play this game much anymore and the last 10 games have been nothing but CANCER!!!! Team leaves, people dont push together, they only want to loot, and third party is way more of an issue in squad gameplay!!!! I'm disgusted that solos was only temporary. I've spent over 700 dollars on this game and will not invest any more money into it unless they add solos permanently!! I really enjoyed this game playing solo, PLEASE for the love of god add this option NOW!!!!! 

Why are you screaming?? You’re coming off as a cry baby. I agree, solo was nice and I want it back permanently too. But I feel you could have worded your post waaaay better. Also, no one told you to dish out 700 dollars lol wtf

Message 7 of 44 (807 Views)

★ Apprentice
@deadkooksx Oh shut a f. up. You all groun` up dude being a smart *. Enforcing someone to play with strangers because "this is the game" is just crap. Maybe he didn`t act well on requesting this but as an online mutiplayer game, a play your way without being enforced to accept random strangers teammates is something that is not even a complain! is a must! The game has multiple maps? sure, choose one, want to play alone? sure, why not? it does not have to be one way or the other. Queues took 5 seconds in solo mode and guess what? it means that people really dig it! so If you enjoy so much playing with your carrying friends do so without spitting on other`s choices.
Message 8 of 44 (791 Views)

★★★ Expert

Second that!

Hey Respawn, Hey EA, Whale here <--- 

Squeeeeeeeeek, or whatever sound whales make, solo's would keep me spending, squads will keep me pulling my hair out until I had enough after 30 minutes and launch up Skyrim instead.

Message 9 of 44 (751 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

We want solo mode back&permanently !!

Message 10 of 44 (706 Views)