Re: NCAA 14 ps4

by jamariangriffin

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NCAA 14 ps4

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Could you guys possibly make NCAA 14 (football)  compatible with PS4. Also is esports going to make a new were version of NCAA football? Thanks Alex 

Message 1 of 10 (5,694 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @UmpireDistrict there are no plans that I am aware of to make NCAA 14 playable on the PS4.

I will pass your feedback on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (5,641 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @UmpireDistrict there are no plans that I am aware of to make NCAA 14 playable on the PS4.

I will pass your feedback on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 10 (5,642 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for getting back to me. Will EA sports ever make a college football game for PS4 ? Or will they ever make a newer one maybe 20 or something -Alex  

Message 3 of 10 (5,626 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @UmpireDistrict I'm not aware of any plans for a college football game.

The best I can do is pass your feedback on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 10 (5,611 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Darko,

Recently the Ncaa 14 Teambuilder site redirects to this site. Was the site taken down for good?

Is it being worked on, or simply removed?

Thank you,

Not Dave

Message 5 of 10 (5,512 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@UmpireDistrict Yes we need ncaa I am tired of playing nfl games there is no love to the game they have made it to the league getting paid we miss the mascots on ncaa the story mode on ncaa bring back ncaa football and basketball all states have passed for players to get paid y not make on your going to make lots of money there are bigger fans of college football then Professional football anyway way
Message 6 of 10 (3,078 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am totally in agreement especially since we're waiting for the ncaa game next year for ps5, it will help give us a refresher especially if ea just give premission to just port it. I'm pretty sure college revamp was prepared for that kind of a situation please ea please if you truly love us your fans do this for us while ya'll prepare to make the return to college football I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired of lazy madden games i'm starting to watch the simulations of madden games because i done everything there is to do in madden plus madden every year had been boring bruh please give us some ncaa we don't care how we get it please give us that gift I don't need updated graphics right now until next year I just need to play some road to glory college style because this superstar mode on madden IT SUCKS, PLEASE LOOK AT ME I"M BEGGING YA HOOK US UP GIVE US A WARM UP TASTE WE WERE STUPID WE GAVE OUR PS3 AND NCAA 14 UP I WISHED i HAD KEPT THEM BOTH 

Message 7 of 10 (999 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PLEASE DO THAT PLEASE I'M BEGGING ON BEHALF OF EVERYONE PLEASE HOOK US UP I'M TIRED OF MADDEN MAN NOTHING'S LIKE NCAA NOT EVEN THE NFL IN MY EYES IS A BETTER GAME I ONLY BOUGHT MADDEN BECAUSE I WANTED TO BURN EVERY TEAM IN THE MADDEN GAME WITH MY COLLEGE PLAYER WHICH I ALWAYS THAT SUCKED BECAUSE WHEN WE PORTED OUR PLAYER OVER AFTER SENIOR YEAR WE 99 BUT IN MADDEN WE ARE 81 or 72 AND WE WON BCS 4yrs straight shattered record after record but I miss when in ncaa when i used the truck stick it was actually working and when i used the hit sitck on defense there was no stalling all because everyone else can avoid that boom stick everyone else should not pay for it but right now all I care about is just the ps4 port for NCAA 14 it been 10yrs 10 long yrs please Make it happen it shouldn't take very long to just drag it over just as is and make improvements as you go up until we arrive at NCAA 24 or should i say NCAA 15 I mean you guys will 10yrs of DLC to make back lost money on think about that 

Message 8 of 10 (997 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@jamariangriffin I Totally agree with you, I got so tired of madden I just play 22 in hopes of somebody saying we NCAA 14 is being ported over this month to PS4. I don't even care about the story mode to madden because it's nothing like the superstar mode of the old maddens on ps3. madden on ps3 and ps2 was dope but now i don't know what I am playing I'm just watching the sims now on madden because I just know my team is going to win every game so i let the computer do the work and the crowds in madden it doesn't motivate me it's like playing a game with a crowd watching like well they paid us to be her npc son thanks npc dad. That's all i've been thinking since NCAA left so EA Please Read These Words Just Drop 14 On ps4 and Say that you'll perform updates leading up to the release of 24 I don't care if it's old graphics right now I'm missing NCAA that much it's like rekindling a relationship with the ex wife who took everything including the dog please please help us help your fans scratch that itch sign of good faith will look good to get everyone ready for the return of College football games

Think how much bank you'll be making half of the money you'll be paying the tier one players who's going to be in N24 you'll be pretty much making all of that money back 10 fold by dropping N14 on ps4 and ps5 and the Xbox but mainly focus on last gen first because it'll be pretty easy then drop it on 360 and ps4
Message 9 of 10 (987 Views)

Community Manager

Going to lock this now as it is quite old.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 10 of 10 (984 Views)