NBA Mobile Reset

by BADTHINGSMANn

Original Post

Re: Please stop reset and continue as normal

EA DICE Team

@skywoulker

Official information is available in the following post:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/NBA-Mobile-Reset/m-p/5200159#M533

In short: EA has not announced any plans for a reset so not sure where these rumors are coming from.

Message 31 of 68 (3,696 Views)

Re: Nba live mobile reset after 2016-17 season

★★★ Newbie

EA Sports, 

games like NBA live mobile and madden mobile aren't games that you just get really good at. It takes time effort and sometimes money. It would only be fair to let people continue their game and not reset their account. For those who spend money on the game, they are really putting in time and effort to improve upon their account. In courtesy of all customers and app users, please don't reset the data.

- thanks, AMCme

Message 32 of 68 (3,507 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@AMCme

Apparently my comment has been missed, so adding this here again:

Hi everyone,

We've seen rumors on these and other forums about a possible reset for NBA Mobile. I would like to clarify that EA has not announced any reset plans.

To refrain from further unnecessary rumors, when discussing NBA Mobile news, make sure to check that your source of information is linking directly to an official EA announcement or website.

Message 33 of 68 (3,494 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Are there some news about the reset? Th Season is over in some weeks...

Message 34 of 68 (3,207 Views)

Re: NBA Mobile Reset

★★★ Newbie
You should just have one lineup so you can pick your favorite players for it
Message 35 of 68 (3,112 Views)

Re: NBA Mobile Reset

★★★ Novice

To be honest NBA staff, i am currently level 50 and lineups 90 two way, 89 small ball, 90 defensive, 89 big man and 89 shooting. And i've speend many nights without sleep for this game, many days to grow up and its almost 6 months that i am where i am now. This reset will going to make everything go to trash, it's our money at the end and it's our work of all days. Now i am at the top of my career at NBA live mobile and i'm in love with this game, it's my everthing right now and i hope you won't do this. If you want to change players, just reset something else not our teams and progress. I HOPE  YOU UNDERSTAND OUR DREAM IS THIS GAME! I LOVE EA AND NBA, don't do it <3

Message 36 of 68 (3,044 Views)

Re: NBA MOBILE RESET???!??

★★★ Newbie

I do not want the reset to begin.I spent a lot of money in this game.If Ea wanna reset,they have to giving back our money,coins and cash.

Message 37 of 68 (2,750 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I like how basically everyone is ignoring the fk outta the guy who is a representative from EA is basically saying

There is no reset lmao

Message 38 of 68 (2,737 Views)

★★ Novice
How do you know????
Message 39 of 68 (2,721 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey Buddy, slow your damn roll. Why attack people with childlike comments to quote you" ARE YOU BLIND".Maybe yu are a child who the hell knows but behave like a person, or I am bouncing you from commenting ability, and banning you

Message 40 of 68 (2,717 Views)