Re: Nba live mobile reset after 2016-17 season

by ovoxo87

Original Post

Re: NBA Mobile Reset

★★ Novice

Seriously if EA ever decided to reset all the coins and players, i am done, i have spent close to 2 years playing 3 to 4 hours a day in my busy schedule to build this lineup and stats, if EA just for the sake of resetting if it resets, then i am not going to return to the game. i have spent too much money and did lot of sacrifice to attain this stage. it would be ridiculous if i loose all of it. i cant start from scratch. i am not a fool. 

Message 61 of 68 (2,713 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Haha I feel bad for you. NBA live resets just like Madden Mobile does. Every season it resets. It just didn't reset yearly because there was no NBA live 17.
Message 62 of 68 (1,766 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am actually very disappointed at EA. I spent close to $500 over the game trying to get best players in my team. Now, I am completely shocked because I didn’t even know about this reset till it happened last week. All my old contents are gone!
I called EA yesterday and addressed the issue. I should be getting my old purchased contents back in the reset OR some sort of real compensation. I don’t think “Legacy event” or any other events is going to satisfy me at this point. If I am paying this amount of money for a game, I should have the right to use my contents I purchased. Otherwise, it’s done sort of scam thing going on.
At this point, I don’t care what happens to the community but I am not really interested in purchasing any future contents for the game. This is unprofessional and unacceptable to me.

Bravo Moe
Message 63 of 68 (1,743 Views)

Re: NBA MOBILE RESET???!??

★ Novice
Will the game always reset or do devs thinking about other ways to add new content? If i cant accomplish anything, what is the point of grinding and collecting?
Message 64 of 68 (1,654 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My account seems to have been reset completely, I am now a "newbie" and have none of the players and progress and bought content. So mad. 

Message 65 of 68 (1,168 Views)

★★ Novice
@BADTHINGSMANn I think it didn’t reset and when is this it might be a new season and your old team is just on your multi year
Message 66 of 68 (732 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@marshall6968 This game will soon proceed to the 2020-21 season via the new update.
Message 67 of 68 (700 Views)

Community Manager

This discussion is from 2017. Closing discussion. 

• Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example.

Forum Rules: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#dos-donts

Blueberry.png
Message 68 of 68 (663 Views)