NBA Live mobile - Arena mode Feedback request

by EA_Roger

Original Post

Re: NBA Live mobile - Arena mode Feedback request

★ Novice

Lagging, difficult to shoot, free throws don’t work, appears completely rigged.  Overall, another reason to move on from EA.

Message 351 of 425 (446 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Honestly its bad bc I made a layup but it didnt count and they were still playing and I lost bc of that

Message 352 of 425 (446 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Got kicked out of Battleground for a temporary lag, it said waiting for match but couldn’t go back into match and eventually forfeit. EA needs to fix this. BS!

Message 353 of 425 (505 Views)

★★ Novice

Please don't just give me like on my feedback.

I gave several feedbacks already but this time I figured that the arena mode got cheater in it.

Okay, I am in Australia with my ping rate in average lies between 24-60ish Ms. However, sometimes it turned into 140-240 and I assume it's still acceptable given the difference of data loading between me and my opponents.

The cheater part becomes obvious since you guys introduce this Battleground mode. About 1 in 4-5 matches, I will meet an opponent of which my PING RATE turn above 1000ms, and often 2000ms. When this happens, my opponent just keeps scoring leaving me with 5 seconds violation every time I get the ball back. This is obviously a cheat, perhaps they figure out ways to disrupt my connection using 3rd party app or whatever they are doing. it becomes sooo stressful. Can you fix it or shall I uninstall the game?

CHeers

Message 354 of 425 (501 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Arena sucks it's no good!!!!!

Message 355 of 425 (495 Views)

★★ Novice

This game is for Who dont get tilted easily. So many annyment that me, a peaceful dude gets angry. There are modes where you can switch your Jersey before game.  White against white is not too cool.

Sometimes shooting bar gets frozen during free throws.D

uring drills movement of players is as they are during game. Very unnatural and looks lame. (but when this delay causes to lose the drill it's annoying)

Movement of defenders is a joke. Not a good one. A bad joke. 

But in offense they act almost as bad. (for example i pass to the corner to the wide open 95 overall Kyle Korver who always rejects to stand behind the arc)

And passes Never going to the wide open teammate but the closest one. No matter if he's double teamed. 

Message 356 of 425 (485 Views)

Pvp mode

★ Novice

Hey The pvp mode is great , I suggest that you also give us some option to choose whi we want to play against in the near future as well. I know alot of my friends  that want to play me but he tournaments are at random , it would be nice if we can have a live pvp match where we can also choose who we want to play.

Message 357 of 425 (447 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think me an most players would agree that the beta mode is for competition with that being said I believe you all need to switch from Auto defense to make it everybody have to play manual defense I lose too many games because of Auto defense. Manual defense in battle arena will make the game play a lot better

Message 358 of 425 (477 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Shottydagoat Facts, and you know what else ?? Playing against opponent with 3-4 clutch ability players on their team, like where’s the competition ??
Message 359 of 425 (475 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dear EA, 

Arena concept is great because we have a chance of playing live with others, however, too may lost games because of disconnection or crashed where it doesn’t make sense because once you’re back to reconnect you can no longer play and lost that game which is very frustrating. It would turn out that I forfeited the game sometimes before the game starts, few seconds when it started, in the middle of the game and even after the game ended. I don’t have issues with my connection. One more thing why can’t we select another tournament if most of the time we have to wait for too long for an opponent? I figured others might be playing on another tournament because it won’t waste our time waiting. Regarding controls I believe it has been covered by others but just to let you know its still not improving. Hope to play this game at its best performance soon. 

Message 360 of 425 (453 Views)