NBA Live mobile - Arena mode Feedback request

by EA_Roger

Original Post

Re: NBA Live mobile - Arena mode Feedback request

★ Novice
@Dougkw1982291great improvement..now u know from beginning if u can do forfait or not. Game is totally unfair...please let me know how can i miss 2 consecutive dunks with 95 de rozan while my opponent put a contested throw with 89 hill....i won t never play again
Message 401 of 425 (664 Views)

★★★ Novice

Very good point, it’s so pointless. Like why would i play with someone that has 3-4 players with abilities and only depends on them while im only using my pure talent!! Like where’s the competition ??? 

Message 402 of 425 (652 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

What does this Game have to do with real Basketball or a realistic Simulation? Nothing, unfortunately. 90 % of Players only throw Clutch and make the Game to a badly Joke! I only have  clutch Players to loose Not every Game. All of Competition atmosphere get lost. Thats the result of this „special abillities“! Good night NBA Live Mobile!

Message 403 of 425 (658 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It is tooo laggy. I can't even make a open shot because it is so laggy for when i try to release. Also, i would like to see a mycareer mode. Thank you.

Message 404 of 425 (639 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Roger Iam asking you for the last time to stop the * cheating or I will do it myself
Message 405 of 425 (633 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I mean i love the game ive had it since u guys had made it and i can tell the big bugs u guys got fix even when u guys first started it the gane was awes9me and nowbits just even more awesone but i kiked it nore then nfl mobile alot to be frank 

Message 406 of 425 (618 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I really like playing people and not computers. 

But . . . I have great internet that doesn't cycle with backup mobile data but I have been in multiple games where I am up by at least 15 points and the game disconnects and can't reconnect and I get a forfeit but there is no way they could have caught up with me.

Message 407 of 425 (604 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The rewards for the beta ain't worth the glitches. Give good awards and I'll play it more. It's already very p2p

Message 408 of 425 (587 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@lpinto28

Truth. The beta should be rewarding us with better stuff for doing their job and reporting the glitches like the delayed shot and games just cutting out for no reason even tho I play call of duty mobile with high fps and kick *. Could be my opponent but it's not worth the hassle when 5 wins get me blah rewards
Message 409 of 425 (583 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There’s definitely cheating going on, I was tied with a top rank player in PVP then I got logged out in the end, it’s happend many times. EA needs to fix this

Message 410 of 425 (591 Views)