Re: NBA Live mobile - Arena mode Feedback request

by LEEBLAZE274

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_RogerSo if you guys are aware of the issues why haven't they been fixed already??? Where are the updates and compensation for dealing with the effects that are affecting other parts of the game and NOT just live rounds... yes the lag, yes the shot meter, yes defense is locked, yes players teleport when dunking, yes the reaction time is off... BUT WHAT IS BEING DONE ABOUT IT AND WHEN CAN WE EXPECT IT TO BE FIXED?

Where is the incentive to keep playing a flawed game that doesn't work right and spend money on it?

Just acknowledging the fact there are issues is NOT enough...

AND THE FORFEIT BECAUSE THE GAME SHUTS DOWN AND RESETS IS *. THE LEAST YOU COULD DO IS FIX IT TO CONTINUE LIKE IT DOES IN TOURNAMENT THAT WOULD SOLVE IT. BUT THE APP SHUTS DOWN ALL THE TIME ON A STRONG SIGNAL. ITS * ANNOYING!!!

Message 281 of 425 (512 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Opponent disconnected and still i forfeited the match? Nice job EA 🤦🏻‍♂️👌🏻

Message 282 of 425 (497 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@jaymo31680 Same here
Message 283 of 425 (527 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie
@marianvgabi Same here.that's not fair
Message 284 of 425 (526 Views)

★★★ Newbie

O' what kind of Arena pvp is this, hyper mode arena lol. This stuff gots the game, players moving super fast. You barely can take a good shot. The ball in the meter jumps up to the top. Almost out the dang meter. No need for me to play this game if I'm get delt a L every time cause it's going Super turbo ?

Message 285 of 425 (505 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Well fix the problem cuz I'm losing to 101 and I'm an 109 ovr and they have some kind of trick for the shoot meter that makes every single shoot perfectly  epxcet when I use the meter this is why I'm playing 2kmobile more you get more reward and u dond have to struggle like the campaigns you make to get in our pockets for later there not worth nothing siruisly this is a mobile game not PC or xbox I think y'all just lost me me a s1 s2 s3 player but y dont think they will be a season 4 for me this year make it free to play in the tournaments and stop being to expensive on card that's cost 100 dollar then 1 month they worth nothing in the auction house smh sexon was 100 on ovr 96 you brought it back for 100 more to me that is scamming and that's raises a flag for me .. thank u and good luck 

Message 286 of 425 (495 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Well fix the problem cuz I'm losing to 101 and I'm an 109 ovr and they have some kind of trick for the shoot meter that makes every single shoot perfectly  epxcet when I use the meter this is why I'm playing 2kmobile more you get more reward and u dond have to struggle like the campaigns you make to get in our pockets for later there not worth nothing siruisly this is a mobile game not PC or xbox I think y'all just lost me me a s1 s2 s3 player but y dont think they will be a season 4 for me this year make it free to play in the tournaments and stop being to expensive on card that's cost 100 dollar then 1 month they worth nothing in the auction house smh sexon was 100 on ovr 96 you brought it back for 100 more to me that is scamming and that's raises a flag for me .. thank u and good luck 

Message 287 of 425 (492 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So guys I am fed up of waiting for viable servers. What's this wacky thing of making a (perfectly released, open 105) 3-point shot against a person with a higher OVR and you miss. That's really fake.

Message 288 of 425 (485 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am reflecting regarding the fairness of the gameplay. I just played 5 games straight and everyone has all 5 players with the clutch power up. Basically every shot is a clutch shot and there is no way to beat the fight unless I have 5 clutch players as well. If the game continues be this way I will definitely stop playing this mode. Hope more ppl agree!

Message 289 of 425 (468 Views)

★★ Novice

Every time I'm playing in the new BETA mode, I'll be winning and then it'll say reconnecting. I have a strong stable wifi connection & it says reconnecting. Only does it when I'm winning. Then instead of reconnecting you, when it finally does come back it tells me that I forfeited. This is total B.S.!!!!!!! EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!!!!! EVEN ON THE NEW ONE WHERE U NEED TICKETS TO PLAY. I SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON THIS GAME & NOW THERE'S A PART THAT I CAN'T ENJOY. TOTAL B.S.!!!!!!!

Message 290 of 425 (461 Views)