Re: NBA Live mobile - Arena mode Feedback request

by Oski_Da_Legend74

Original Post

★★★ Novice
@EA_Roger 5 matches a day??? Bro im barely getting warmed up adter 5 are u kidding me?? Lets get better rewards and unlimited matches for crying out loud. "Build it they (the rewards) will come!!!!!
Message 191 of 425 (443 Views)

Nba arena feedback request

★★★ Newbie

It's alright but does have a laggy problem to.the rewards from winning are positive plus.

Message 192 of 425 (404 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There's a lot of lag and the ping is pretty variable within games. Also, matchmaking is a bit uneven as my opponents always seem to be several ovr better or worse than me, and this is also the case for showdown. In a system where 2 losses puts you out this is really frustrating.

Other than those issues though it's really enjoyable.

Message 193 of 425 (415 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The shot meter still needs tweaking and the gameplay is still super fast.

Message 194 of 425 (409 Views)

★ Novice

This arena game seems more reality rather than showdown. I like this arena beta even beta though. But the unstable connection is annoying while playing arena. Hopefully, the arena beta soons become real arena

Message 195 of 425 (406 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Roger The best
Message 196 of 425 (406 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, please add the manual defense switch. Auto switch is too slow. Also I get on Lillard’s face and he still makes threes. 

Message 197 of 425 (390 Views)

Arena mode is lagging

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I am on samsung s10 and My wifi is down:250 and up:240 so yeah my internet is not the problem. So my problem is that the game mode is lagging really much and i think that i am playing in eu and its really hard for me to play the game mode when its lagging so much so you guys should fix with the connection or something

Sorry for my bad english......

Message 198 of 425 (402 Views)

★★ Novice

I am on samsung s10 and My wifi is down:250 and up:240 so yeah my internet is not the problem. So my problem is that the game mode is lagging really much and i think that i am playing in eu and its really hard for me to play the game mode when its lagging so much so you guys should fix with the connection or something

Sorry for my bad english......

Message 199 of 425 (407 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@BumbleBPhe 1)falta cambio manual de defensa
2)el medidor de tiro se se retrasa
3) está perfecto jugar contra una media más alta y ganarle porque demuestra que sabes jugar y no que ganes solo por tener jugadores de media lata
Era lo que buscaba, jugar contra otro usuario Standard smile
Message 200 of 425 (437 Views)