Re: NBA Live mobile - Arena mode Feedback request

by Mannyfresh911521

Original Post

★★ Novice

107 108 ovr and i get beaten by a 100 ovr team which nailed steals and blocks like hell,meanwhile the game bugs at the shotmeter in any kind of throw 🤣🤣 ,movement is a bit off and not cuz of the connection.Also there is only auto switching in defense and half of the game u.re stuck on the PG chasing O'Neal's , Yao Ming's ,Garnett's with 6.5 6.6 PGs,but mostly it sucks cuz of the defense,you or i at least couldn't switch players in defence,in offensive the dribbles are kinda off,the shot meter is off.U have some stuff to get in line.The mode is not enjoyable at the moment at all for i think old players base.

Message 181 of 425 (447 Views)

@florion_lm lol my larry bird is maxed out 115+ 3pts and i still miss them shots but then we have a player that has a 59 3pt is hitting thos shots its very annoying..the pvp is getting better though but i only play the first entry of the tournament cause im not paying 5k coins for another entry..but overall its getting better
Message 182 of 425 (439 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Mannyfresh911521 La vida no es fácil
Message 183 of 425 (434 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@skamahh Nada es perfecto
Message 184 of 425 (433 Views)

[ Edited ]

@FIFAWORLDCUP3025you guys take the fun out its not just about shooting three's all day thats lame its about playing the game..if thats the case they should call it NBA 3pt LIVE MOBILE but its not..try not having no clutch abilities bet you would lose against a player thats 108 overall..i like excitement 3 pts are boring how bout getting dunked on all day now thats fun..and plus my team has the best on ball defense players and its not easy shooting three's against my team... remember guys there is more to this game not just those crappy 3pts!!!

Message 185 of 425 (425 Views)

@Juanserranorubia si es verdad pero el problema no es el juego..es que vales muy mucho para entrar otra vez 5k es muy mucho para los regalos que están dando
Message 186 of 425 (414 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Game is unplayable because of the lag. And it’s ridiculous we have to pay to play a beta game. No thanks 

Message 187 of 425 (402 Views)

★ Novice

My main issue is that im a returning player and when I matchup with other they have entire teams of 100ovr+ players yet it says that their overall is the same as mine (81) it seems people are making their bench worse to take advantage of lower overall players. Since the bench doesnt get used idk why its counted as a part of their overall for the mode

Message 188 of 425 (447 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_BIGNNOSE1211232 Its fun to play once its release but i hope you can fix the bug like the shot meter i can't get a nice shot when its delaying itself to shoot and also the frame rate of the game is still not accurate its going too fast sometimes going too slow sometimes in between even when i have a good internet connection so i hope you can solve this before the initial release
Message 189 of 425 (444 Views)

★★ Novice

Unplayable. Trash. 

Message 190 of 425 (442 Views)