Re: NBA Live mobile - Arena mode Feedback request

by Mannyfresh911521

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Same problem

Message 161 of 425 (516 Views)

@Jams218 im still not paying 5,000 coins i know they give you the first try for free but still it wont convince me to pay 5k coins im not spending my hard earned coins for these weak prizes 2,500 3,000k coins would work but 5k nah ill just play the first round which is free then ill wait till tomorrow and play again
Message 162 of 425 (506 Views)

@tlingitRAVEN907 yeah i agree im 108 overall i hate to compete against anyone under 105 thats not fair to others when i see a player that low i usually give them the win ill just forfiet and give them the win..YES EA THAT'S HOW I DO IT cause i hate those mis matches i really do if no one agrees with me well idk what to say im a fair player and u wont see many do what i do cause i know how it is to have a overall 103 and play against soneone 110 and i usually beat them they shoot threes i run and dunk a get the win in showdown when i was that low..just cause im overall 108 which i am..im not gonna crush some team and feel proud of myself and for u guys that like to play lower players you know u wont beat a real matched game!!!!
Message 163 of 425 (502 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I use an Iphone 6s and the game runs pretty well sometimes lag but my main issue with this is EA’s horrible servers. Whenever I play PVP or Showdown, the game A LOT of times would send me back to the home screen where I’d have to log in again. It is absolutely frustrating whenever i’m playing someone who is 7 ovr worse than me and losing because I automatically get a forfeit or I automatically lose 8000 fans in showdown. EA please fix your servers, my internet is very good so it can’t be that.

Message 164 of 425 (497 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Mannyfresh911521 Agree, me too. I am selling everithing to get coins for good items. At the end of the rewards the best player to get is not really that good.
Message 165 of 425 (486 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Its really not better than showdown. Jus make showdown better. Remove that foam nonsense

Message 166 of 425 (481 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Need a defense switch button and controls stop working and it's very laggy

Message 167 of 425 (472 Views)

NBA Live mobile Arena mode Feedback

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

The addition of the new game mode is an awesome idea and I love the ability to play live with others (after all that is it’s name). However, this game mode is far from being complete and I have a couple criticisms to share.

The matchmaking system need some work. I keep getting matched with 108-112 ovr players when I am a measly 99 ovr. 

The shot bar when taking threes is laggy and doesn’t time up with the animations. I know it’s is not my WiFi because the in game ping is at 30. 

Message 168 of 425 (482 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

▪ Gameplay is relatively much better as compared to the first two days of launch. Good shots were going in, challenged ones got blocked. So good work guys. But the shot meter is still not stable. So until it'll be fixed defensive fouls shouldn't be there.

▪ Somewhat laggy which may be caused due to my connection speed. Most of the time the colour of the connection sign was yellow. I am using Xiaomi Pocophone F1, so I think device specs is not a problem for this.

▪ People are talking about removing special abilities in the arena. But I think that can be easily dealt with. In fact players now need to use their minds not to giving opponents the required time to hit a buzzer beater. Every special ability can be blocked by well-timed block attempts. To be honest, each of the abilities of my team got blocked once; kudos to those opponents. So I think these abilities should be there to add a thrill to the gameplay.

Thank you EA!

Message 169 of 425 (466 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just started playing and the issues i have are mostly the glicthed release and not being able to stop opponent once he gets to the paint or he drives. Also an issue is missing wide open shots even though i have 110+ mid range, 3 pointer. I haven't noticed any serious lag issues.

Message 170 of 425 (463 Views)