Re: NBA Live mobile - Arena mode Feedback request

by Mannyfresh911521

Original Post

★★★ Novice

thats bunk

Message 141 of 425 (588 Views)

@Eliorion2007 yh rite that's why they need to fix this cause i don't wanna dunk all day i wanna shoot too
Message 142 of 425 (568 Views)

@Mannyfresh911521 i want competition not no team that overall 98 shooting 3pt all day lol for good sakes evem rudy gobert shooting 3pts on arena beta lmfao
Message 143 of 425 (556 Views)

@Mannyfresh911521 when i saw rudy gobert shoot them threes like crazy i shut the game off i did not care if i lost on forfeit thats ridiculous those players shouldn't even be shooting 3pt they are just rubish rebounding players...then today i just saw shaq hit 3 3pt as a center and i quit the match...
Message 144 of 425 (552 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have excellent internet connection and during playing this event my players will throw ball in shoot immediately also want hardly move as I want  . This has costed me to lose a lot I have a 108 overall team .I've lost to 100 overall actually destroyed because of these issues . Need to fix game bugs . This makes me want to quit playing . I spend a lot of time playing but also want to lose on my own and not due to game running on its on 

Message 145 of 425 (535 Views)

@bwaynej45 yeah im also 108 overall and i lost to a few 100 players do to lagging and shooting meter..
Message 146 of 425 (528 Views)

Arena Should Have Different Modes in Season 4

★★ Apprentice

Hey All, so I've read a lot of the feedback you guys have provided and it got me thinking. Seeing as how this will most likely be the nucleus of Season 4, variety is key. Having different game modes within Arena would be an ideal way to satisfy all users. Here are a few examples of various game modes that would diversify the playing field and allow each individual user the ability to utilize their own personal skill sets accordingly. PLEASE NOTE: These are suggestions ONLY.

Free for All

-random matchups 

-random team ovr ratings 

Road to the Top

-1 tournament per user, per 24hrs

-24hr registration period 1 day prior to   tournament 

-bracket style tournaments(8-16 participants per tournament, per bracket, per day)

-single win elimination rule

-more accurate team ovr matchups

Old School 

-focused on user skill ONLY

-NO abilities(in the paint, clutch, buzzer beater)

Street

-3v3 

-street courts ONLY

-user lineup select(any 3 positions/any 3   players)

-chemistry meter(reward based team chemistry  boosts. I.e. enhanced offense/defense attributes for a short period of time)

Message 147 of 425 (508 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Arena is AWESOME! Don’t listen to all the people complaining about how their super teams should automatically win because they are rated higher.

This is real time competition... what you did in showdown was against a computer, people!

I have a 99 overall team and consistently beat 102-107 teams because I don’t expect to walk out there and have every 3pt handed to me as a reward for spending money. 100 - 3pt doesn’t mean 100 percent of 3pts go in, haha.

The only thing that I would like to see is manual switch on defense (though not really that important tbh) and accepting cash as an alternative for entry.

Everything else is awesome because of course an online pvp will have lag, and players should expect to adjust their timing for that lag. I think a lot of people just can’t deal with finding out they aren’t as good as they thought! LOL

Message 148 of 425 (475 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@lpinto28 Hi, Agree about the coins, 2,500 will be better, also the happy face reward per game is not counting, so we los 15 happy faces per sesion. Check that please!! About the game, We need to have good opportunities for 3 points. When I shoot like crazy with good player I miss. That make sense at the end. Like real life. I am ok with that 2pts shoots exists.
Message 149 of 425 (469 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Shot meter is "sticky"..it doesn't increase fluidly, instead it increases some, sticks and the jumps forward. Also, some gameplay acts like it's set to autoplay.  Players shoot on their own.  Can't steal at all.  Also, getting the same opponent back to back very often. High-end device also experiencing frame rate problems, the game lags then jumps forward on Galaxy s10+.  Overall control is lacking.

Message 150 of 425 (502 Views)