Re: NBA Live mobile - Arena mode Feedback request

by juwannm94943

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

The same thing happens to me too, a 104ovr player beat my team with abilities. Its freaking stupid, when I first saw the beta I didn't like it at first sight nor would I in the future unless playing fifa mobile. Doesn't fit with nba live.

Message 31 of 425 (1,191 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I think you should take  abilities away as they’re too overpowering and just takes fun out of the game and we should have a manual switch button 

Message 32 of 425 (1,182 Views)

★ Novice

I feel like once you all get it right with the lagging and fix the shot meter this will be fun and the best way to play.. I like it already besides what's need fixing... But y'all should make it like that when we play our Facebook friends, showdown and league... But y'all doing a good job,  keep up the good work ... This is really the only game I play... All-day everyday

Message 33 of 425 (1,181 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Roger One big problem I have is that now with this beta crap, I can’t complete the missions to get the 20 baseline tokens anymore because it doesn’t count towards Showdown. Fix that. Preciate it
Message 34 of 425 (1,176 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I don't know what you guys are talking about, for me this is definitely the best game mode in the game right now. And you're team ovr does not matter (i am a 103 ovr, and in my last two matches that I played, I won against a 108 ovr, and tied against a 109 ovr.) To make it easier to win with low ovr just get some cheap players the have abilities and can shoot three really well. For example, I bought the 105 dwyane wade with clutch and 102 three pointer for 205k, and 106 paul george with 104 three pointer and in the paint for 275k. If you have good players like this it is easy to win, in my first tournament I won 5 games with my only loss being to a 110 ovr, and i still only lost by 3 points to the 110 ovr.

Message 35 of 425 (1,170 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Very laggy! Need a switch player button on defense.

Message 36 of 425 (1,165 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can you plaese please just bring back the head head like season 1 it was the best you could have ongoubg matches from peopke all over you could get rematches it was great please ea why do you keep messes up a graet game and letting the cheaters dominant please fix 

Message 37 of 425 (1,155 Views)

★ Novice

The same comments as some. Maybe repeating, didn’t read everything...

- The shooting meter is severely, “off”. (Severely.)

- You are forced to auto switch defensively, even if you don’t want to. (Which I don’t)

- You aren’t able to see the opponents “clutch” ability. You should be? All other modes you see it. 

- Matched up against people that aren’t even close...and

then they make shots that seem impossible? (But that’s all the time anyway...) Maybe I’m just not used to seeing this. 

Brings different questions:

- Why isn’t 5 second penalty or backcourt penalties enforced in regular play? Which I actually do like...but would like to see this in “regular” vs or tournament modes also. 

The idea/concept is good. There is work to be done for sure. People need to quit being so negative about it. It’s beta, and this is what beta testing is for. (For the kids). 

Message 38 of 425 (1,155 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Whenever someone disconnects while playing a game, when you're done playing, it says waiting for match. You gotta wait hours to play RTPVP.

Message 39 of 425 (1,181 Views)

★★ Novice

I've been playing NBALM for 2.5 seasons trying to play without manual defense switching it's like starting all over , It lags bad on inbound passes and you hit the button again and it passes the ball twice or out of bounds , YOU EA have a lot of fixing to do. I'm 110 ovr and playing a 100 ovr is like playing someone on my level get it together EA 

Message 40 of 425 (1,174 Views)