Re: NBA Live mobile - Arena mode Feedback request

by JDgames_LGH

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

Well i would like to ask first that you fix the ability of being able to go through characters as well the contested shot meter i can be in their face and they make it secondly im broke so when you have to pay to play lower the price by down to 4,000 also its a little bit laggy not sure if you can fix that but its not the main issue i just want the gameplay to be more crisp 

Message 21 of 425 (1,772 Views)

Re: NBA Live mobile - charge me 5k to play????? SERIOUSLY!!!!!??????

★★★★★ Apprentice

EA you glitched me on my one loss.

Now you want to charge me 5k to play again!!!!!!! 

Its BETA!!!!!!! Screw YOU!!!!!!!!

I AM GOING BACK TO MADDEN THAT IS BULLCRAP!!!!! BETA STAGE YOU RELY ON FEEDBACK NOT CHARGING!!!!!!!!!

Message 22 of 425 (1,768 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Jordanss4 Same
Message 23 of 425 (1,766 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been "waiting for match" for like 30 mins or more 

Message 24 of 425 (1,769 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Gameplay and shot timer is extremely laggy making it extremely difficult to play.  

Message 25 of 425 (1,757 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's called he's good at the game

@lpinto28 wrote:

I have a galaxy s9 and it runs fortnite perfectly and I have an 109 team with every single player with a clutch ability and a coach card that put my guys on 115 3 pointer  and you going to tell me that someone with a 104 beat me and made every 3 pont and in top of that I have to spend 5000 coins is a beta why we have to buy entry ??? This makes me loose a lot of interest  on playing 

Message 26 of 425 (1,756 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The game is really laggy

Message 27 of 425 (1,754 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

You can’t block shots, and the matchmaking isn’t good either. Your putting me up against people that I don’t even stand a chance on beating. You have to buy your way in?! Like come on! And lastly your shots, blocks, and jukes are delayed. Btw I’m using a iPhone XS Max and I’ve never experienced anything on any other game like this before.

Message 28 of 425 (1,750 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Besides the fact that this is a complete lagfest, there is no manual switch for defense which makes it twice as bad.  Everything is delayed and nearly impossible to shoot so everyone u play against just spams dunks. This Beta should've been released at the end of the season instead of lagging the entire game more than it already is.  I like the idea and attempt but it was poorly timed and a complete slap in the face to people waiting on the other simple issues the game has to be fixed.  On top of that you're charging people coins to play something that I feel someone should pay me to play. Good intentions and ugly results.

Message 29 of 425 (1,760 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have an iPhone 8 and it’s glitching like crazy. My play button is stuck on waiting for match with no cancel option. I also defeated my opponent in one match but the match was unable to register so the match did not count as a tournament win. 

Message 30 of 425 (1,756 Views)