Re: NBA Live mobile - Arena mode Feedback request

by lpinto28

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice
@RainBenches Well I'm a 109 with every one with a clutch ability and a 104 did me dirty bro lol I've been playing since season 1 and i be wooping 110 in showdown so u tell me
Message 11 of 425 (2,548 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The main problem I have seen is the shot bar is very glitchy. I took one jump shot and done nothing but layups and dunks after that. And I could tell other team was having same issue. They missed every jumpshot so I wound up winning a game I should have lost as a result. Please work on that

Message 12 of 425 (2,532 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having really hard issues shooting the ball, stealing, and rebounding. The actual game play is super fast and pretty difficult to do anything.

Message 13 of 425 (2,526 Views)

[ Edited ]

@lpinto28yuup same with me.. shooting meter is way off and a player 103 overall hitting all 3pts EA fix those miracle shots and its very laggy from the start felt ao bad for the other person trying to connect while i was playing arena mode cause it kept disconnecting and thats not how i wanna win matches i want to win fair i like competition  give me competition not little palyers and i gotta spend $5000 coins to play arena you wont see me play much of it cause i use every bit of my coins for players $5000 coins is way to expensive way toooo expensive

Message 14 of 425 (2,522 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just played league vs. league games after arena was opened on my device and I seemed to have some of the old lag issues back that had plagued that mode before. Please, please, pleas do not introduce a new game mode at the expense of hurting another.

Message 15 of 425 (2,511 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Mannyfresh911521 Hopefully they'll fix this because even though the graphics are not like 2kmobile this game has potential and that's what's keeping me from playing it is fun and I couldn't get a steal either lol he literally ran to the corner almost like he was going to be out of bounds and switch right in my face and I was guarding him with 110 jason Tatum lol and my boost had my 3 point rating at 115 I couldn't hit one for nothing
Message 16 of 425 (2,501 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I was dished a loss when I didnt actually forfeit.  I was waiting for game to load and it never loaded. I will be disappointed if I do not get my 5 wins. 

Message 17 of 425 (2,494 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The shooting meter is bad. It's hard to shoot.

There's is no 'switch' player button on defense, just a little screen and I give up points.

I can't block shots even when I'm right in front of the opponent and I clearly see my hand on the ball.

The frame rate needs to be adjusted because 1 second I was with the ball and the next the opponent shot a 3-pointer.

There also needs to be backcourt violation and fouls.

I can't even play arena mode anymore because I drawed the match with my opponent 10-10 and now it shows waiting for match.

Please fix this bugs. I am going to uninstall the game until the bugs are fixed before I'm gonna install it again.

Message 18 of 425 (2,484 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think its awsome.People are just a bunch of cry babys.All people do is launch 3's while I dunk it in their face and sprinkle in some 3's.The only difference I can see is there's no manual defensive player switch which I'm sure will be added over time. The auto switch does make defense harder.

Message 19 of 425 (2,392 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Every time I shoot a wide open 3 it doesn't go in it's ALWAYS a brick please fix that because my whole team can shoot.Thank you for the PVP.

Message 20 of 425 (2,382 Views)