Re: NBA Live mobile - Arena mode Feedback request

by lpinto28

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NBA Live mobile - Arena mode Feedback request

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)
Arena.png

We know how long you’ve been asking for a PvP mode which is why we are starting off with a beta. This means we need your feedback and experience to wrinkle out the bugs and shape this experience into the game mode you will enjoy.

We need your input to be clear and constructive. When we say constructive, we don't mean "positive", we fully understand if you don't like every aspect of the game. We just want feedback that gives us the opportunity to implement changes when possible. We also need as many details as possible which means more information than using Embiid emote to describe your experience.

Embiid emote 2.png    Embiid emote.png

If your concerns are among our “Known issues” don’t worry that means we are aware of it and we are working on it!

KNOWN ISSUES

• Using any type of “interrupt” is discouraged while playing. This includes closing the
    app, interacting with OS notification banners, pressing the home button, etc. Doing
    so will cause your client to lose connection and desync from our servers.

• There are issues shooting free throws in the mode at the moment - the shot meter
    lags and can be difficult to use.

• Low End Devices will encounter frame rate loss during Gameplay.

• If a “no viable server” is encountered when trying to play RTPvP this means you
    currently do not have a stable connection to play or there is no available server
    near you.

Thanks,

The NBA Live Team.

Twitter: @EASPORTSNBALM
Facebook: @EASPORTSNBALIVEMOBILE
Reddit: /r/NBAForums 

Roger.png
Message 1 of 425 (101,108 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey folks,

Your NBA Live Mobile team has been busy going through all of the feedback you've shared here and have taken the time to write up a reply touching base on the sort of feedback they are looking for and addressing some of your main gripes such as:

• Lag (Connection Speed, potential workarounds & device types)
  • Shot meter issues
  • Locked to Auto Switch on defense

Check out the reply here: Arena Mode - Developer reply to feedback

Accepting post as solution to give it more visibility, this doesn't mean we don't need your feedback anymore Standard smile

Roger.png

View in thread

Message 210 of 425 (73,716 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

I have a galaxy s9 and it runs fortnite perfectly and I have an 109 team with every single player with a clutch ability and a coach card that put my guys on 115 3 pointer  and you going to tell me that someone with a 104 beat me and made every 3 pont and in top of that I have to spend 5000 coins is a beta why we have to buy entry ??? This makes me loose a lot of interest  on playing 

Message 2 of 425 (100,699 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Arena gameplay is atrocious, its unplayable. The shooting meter needs fixed and the overall gameplay is just bad. I played one game and wont be playing another unless big changes are made. Also the rewards aren't worth the time or effort I mean 107 Rose??? I sold him over a month ago and he isn't even good enough for my bench.

Message 3 of 425 (100,652 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Totally agree .. everything about this sucks . 

Message 4 of 425 (100,620 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That was me lol :P  Nah but this tournament is laggy tho. It might be cause u kept trying to shoot threes in front of me, when I have Ming as point guard? Idk man. 

Message 5 of 425 (100,460 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@lpinto28 I have iPhone XR max it’s so laggy for me as well but says I have 24 to 38 me but I play pubg it smooth as butter on that game
Message 6 of 425 (100,333 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The shot timing is way off. The lag makes me have to predict where defender is going to go in order to stop them, but I cant. There is no real good defense here. Doesnt switch fast enough on defense to the ball handler. I stopped playing to write a comment and now the game wont let me play the beta pop mode, stuck at 2 wins, 1 loss. My 4th game I won but it said it didnt count after results were taken. I sure hope the lag gets fixed. Thanks for bringing nbalm live!

Message 7 of 425 (100,298 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Would help if u all gave constructive criticism... So they can fix. Instead of just crying and saying u won't play again.

Ok...Please add manual switch for defense. 

Known issues I see so far. The sprint has turned into turbo. What I mean is sometimes when I hit sprint.... I go normal speed one second.... But then it seems like my players hits turbo boosters and then I'm magically at another location. Maybe this is a fps issue? 

The timing seems to be off as well. Like my blocking and stealing is delayed. 

Fyi.... I have good internet connection. Using WiFi. But I was literally sitting right next to my modem... Lol

Also... 

U all need to do Better match making. This issue existed in showdown as well. I match a 105 with my 110. He had no chance to beat me because of the over powered benefits u all give to overall advantages

Message 8 of 425 (100,251 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is so stupid matchmaking is so terrible, i be getting wrecked by 109 overralls players .The worst matchmaking in history ,i can't evem win 5 games without kicking my butt kicked by a 109 ,108 ,109 players . My team is just 100 overrall team

Message 9 of 425 (100,235 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@nate2211988 I just beat someone fair and square and at the end it said something went wrong no one will get the win lol r u serious I rather keep playing showdown the normal way and the crazy thing is the game is not even 1 g of memory so I dont know what is the problem . Are they making the programs on windows 95 lol
Message 10 of 425 (92,298 Views)