Re: NBA Live Mobile features

by crixus82

Original Post

NBA Live Mobile features

Community Manager
NBA LIVE Mobile brings all the spectacle of NBA basketball to Android and iOS platforms.

What game modes can I play?

• Weekly Showdown
    • Use your NBA or Classic lineup to play Head to Head matches for one quarter. Opponents are found through matchmaking instead of the map.
    • OVR differences matter. Teams with higher OVR get the ball first and play better defense.
  • Weekly Showdown Heroes
    • Earn these items by ranking up and getting more fans. If you fall short, you'll still be able to progress by earning tokens.
  • Shooting feedback zone
    • Jump shots have feedback zones to tell you the chance of them going in. Know when your shot selection is bad so you can adjust your game accordingly.
  • Coaches and Team Chemistry
    • Use coaches to boost players in your starting five with playstyles and offensive and defensive formations that fit their skills.
  • Lineups and Benches
    • Maintain a healthy bench to extend your coach’s reward boost and manage your Ultimate Team.
  • Crossroads Program
    • Complete challenges with players who are at a crossroads in their careers, like a rookie, a veteran on a new team, a star joining a super team, and more.
  • Ultimate Team
    • Use your team to advance through your personal NBA Season, compete against other players in ranked matches, and to play against your friends in friendly games.
  • Live event
    • Take part in short session challenges reflecting current NBA events.
  • Head to Head games
    • Play competitive ranked games against other players in your Division.
  • Season mode
    • Get rewards by starting a season and playing all the way to the finals.
  • Friends matches
    • Invite your friends and play against them.
  • Team management
    • Review and edit your line-up to improve your team.
  • Set collection
    • Complete sets of collectibles to redeem prizes.
  • The Store and Auction House
    • Buy cards in the store and sell or bid on rare players in the Auction House.
Get help for NBA LIVE Mobile

Use the hashtag #NBALIVEMobile and see what players around the world are saying.

Check all of our tips, issue workarounds, and NBA LIVE Mobile help on EA Help.

Stay in the conversation by following the NBA LIVE team on Twitter and Facebook.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 1 of 5 (2,418 Views)

★ Novice

No, what this game brings is embarrassment.   I quit last year because of bugs and an overemphasis on funding.

Let's see, numerous bugs that haven't been fixed....defense turning their back when opponent driving the lane making for an easy dunk.  Players going right up over your back for rebounds.  Nonstop screens by ai opponent no matter how ilegal.  Buggy directional pass system.  Players that stand there and stare at lose balls even when you're controlling them and trying to move them.  Bump into someone and lose ball....now more recently often when not being covered shots are being called contested and layups are nearly impossible to defend.

On top of that you simply turned this into the worst pay to win game I've ever seen....takes no skill just cash.  Where to start..why don't we start with the laughable 100 dollars 86 overall James or the dollar heroes pack...that's not even trying to get funding anymore...it's straight up greed and an attempt to get pathetic ppl addicted to the game to fork out money to quench their obsession to win....basically, in other words it's legally extorting your fan base....it's sick.  Year one actually took skill and an effort could get you a pretty decent team, while of course funders would still get an edge and not have to break the bank. 

I would really love to know what's wrong with you people at each?  For the price your asking for stuff out of people on a broken mobile game I could go on my console and buy two or three full games.  That or the most expensive version of cod, which sadly is what may happen.  I've owned numerous ea games and was looking forward to bf5, not to mention have defended ea up until seeing this extortion, but now I feel it's my time to join the ranks of ppl whom are done with this company and their greed.

Message 2 of 5 (2,230 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You's need to change the showdown part of the game in NBA mobil basketball I play side that are better then me I win and still lose I don't care about that bit as the computer play the rest of the game and that's the outcome but why should I lose fans even though I won like last game I played a better side and won by 10 and still lost afew fans I reckon u shouldn't lose fan if u win u should gain them if u win regardless if its a better side or not a better side 

Message 3 of 5 (1,507 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yea true

Message 4 of 5 (1,505 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @justrett2021 please do not bump older threads such as this.

If you have feedback please create a new thread.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (1,473 Views)