Re: NBA Live Mobile Beta programs

by SteelCityMUT

Original Post

NBA Live Mobile Beta programs (Ended)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

We will be doing various BETA programs in NBA LIVE Mobile.

What are BETA programs?
A chance for fans to play a feature we are building so we can better understand the value it could have for our community.

Why are BETAs important to the NBA LIVE Mobile experience?
BETAs give us much needed information on whether a feature is ready for a wider release. During BETA, we measure stability, scalability, and general experience so that we can better understand the impact a feature can have on our community.

How are BETA players selected?
Participants are randomly selected.

How can I participate in the BETA program?
If you would like the chance to participate in our BETA programs, please provide your UID via Direct Message by clicking here (Do Not post it publicly, thanks). We will do our best to accommodate your request. We cannot guarantee that all requests will be satisfied. We'd love to hear your feedback on as many aspects of these betas as possible, from what you like to what can be improved and of course any technical issues you may encounter. Be sure to keep it clear and constructive. When we say constructive we don't mean "positive", we fully understand if you don't like every aspect of the game. We just want feedback that gives us the opportunity to implement changes when possible. 

Thanks,

The NBA Live Mobile Team.

Roger.png
Message 1 of 55 (9,359 Views)

★★★ Novice

Having people leave their UID is a bad idea because people can steal their accounts using it I suggest a different method in public or have them send their UID privately

Message 2 of 55 (9,076 Views)

★ Novice

I would love to participate in the betas!! MutWizard

Message 3 of 55 (9,055 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My UDI is [Removed - Admin.] I hope I get picked I’ve been play since season 1

Message 4 of 55 (9,012 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

UID:[Removed - Admin.] I am a veteran and I played the game when it was season 1

Message 5 of 55 (8,947 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

[Removed - Admin.] thank you 

Message 6 of 55 (8,941 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would enjoy being part of the beta event. I feel like the stamina regeneration is a little to slow, especially when you need 50-75 stamina for the good rewards. My user ID is MichaelJordan

Message 7 of 55 (8,897 Views)

★★★ Newbie

garnetarmy79

I would love to participate in the beta ptogram

Message 8 of 55 (8,866 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Sign me up coach My User ID is:JalenRedd [Removed - Admin.]

Been around for a while and would love to see what new things are soon to come in NBA Live Mobile

Message 9 of 55 (8,848 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi.. I am from Indonesia and I would like to join this beta program .. My UID, [Removed - Admin.].. Thank You

Message 10 of 55 (8,837 Views)